Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

1 minute ago, chamb said:

Probably not until they use their 50 or 100 GB.

The deprioritization limit hasn't been raised from 50GB as far as I know. Nothing was stopping them from being deprioritized before. Now, they'll just hit that limit faster. If the site is not being strained then they won't experience deprioritization at all.

• Like 3

On 11/6/2018 at 8:12 AM, bigsnake49 said:

I always thought that Sprint would partner with all the cable providers, not just Altice and Cox to deploy strand and pole mounted band 41 small cells since they lacked the site density of the other providers. They still can just as long as the small cells also include CBRS. 

They probably aren't doing down that path because the big two cable providers (Comcast and Spectrum) are both in bed with Verizon, so they aren't willing to cut Sprint a good deal for backhaul because Sprint has nothing to offer in return.

By contrast, Altice wants to create their own mobile provider, and they can use Sprint for that, so my guess is that in return for cheap small cell backhaul Sprint is providing them heavily discounted MVNO access. Could be something as aggressive as a reciprocal "we'll charge you a nominal fee for backhaul and power and in return you'll not charge us for any data that our MVNO passes on those cell sites". I'd imagine Cox is thinking along the same lines.

57 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Just got the 50Gb hot spot added to my ED1500 account for free!

Nice move Sprint! Greatly appreciated.

I haven't gotten it on mine yet. Did you look in the My Sprint app to confirm?

46 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Log on to the website, you can add it manually as a service.

1 minute ago, BlueAngel said:

That's what I did.

I'm good now. I logged in and added to my account. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, travisc said:

Ok, thanks. It must only be on the primary line and not shared. It works on my wife's phone now, but not mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can adjust services for each line independently. You may have to add it for each line.

You can adjust services for each line independently. You may have to add it for each line.
Thanks for this! I was able to add it to all 3 of our lines. Would have been easier if they would of just added it to all of them from the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

My line is showing nothing currently under the My Sprint app, for my other line though it's showing as 60GB, so it might be the initial 10GB I get on this plan plus the free 50GB.?

is it a free "additional" 50 or just upped to 50?

42 minutes ago, though said:

Anyone know if UL CA is possible on 25+41 or 41+41 or 25+25 or even 3x CA UL?

41+41 UL CA is already live almost nationwide. 25+25 UL CA is possible although it isn’t live today. 25+41 is a bit trickier although we may see it at some point down the road...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, RAvirani said:

41+41 UL CA is already live almost nationwide. 25+25 UL CA is possible although it isn’t live today. 25+41 is a bit trickier although we may see it at some point down the road...

There is also no devices that support B25+25 upload CA. There are devices that support 25+41 and 26+41 only for download.