Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Figures... So I'm outside taking out the garbage and miss the call from Sprint about the magic Box. But they left a voicemail and said that due to my location, I am not qualified to get the magic Box. But that they have other things that are available.

Oh well. 

Figures... So I'm outside taking out the garbage and miss the call from Sprint about the magic Box. But they left a voicemail and said that due to my location, I am not qualified to get the magic Box. But that they have other things that are available.

Oh well.

Are you considered as being in a Sprint Plus according to the map?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well.

do u get any b41 at ur house?

do u get any b41 at ur house?

who was phone?

AJ

Are you considered as being in a Sprint Plus according to the map?

I was approved even though my closest tower does have b41 with 3xCA but is not on the map.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So how is Sprint doing 4xCA? The HTC U11 supports it on Sprint so I'm curious. Will it require new antennas?

Does it really?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

On its specs page it's right there.

Do you have a link to it? I can't find it. Thanks.

So how is Sprint doing 4xCA? The HTC U11 supports it on Sprint so I'm curious. Will it require new antennas?

So I wonder if the GS8 will eventually support 4xCA, since they have the same Snapdragon?

So I wonder if the GS8 will eventually support 4xCA, since they have the same Snapdragon?

That's a good question. It was supposed to. It supports it on att. We do know the S8 Supports upload CA.

Also strange that the HTC U11 has a sd 835 but uses bluetooth 4.2 still. Hopefully the S8 get a 4XCA update but if it doesn't it's not a big deal.

Is that phone a Sprint exclusive?

Yep

The HTC website says you can pre-order it for Sprint or VZW or unlocked that works on T-Mobile or AT&T.

And you can only pre-order the blue color for Sprint.  Unlocked and VZW version has 2 other colors available.

Edited by clbowens

Yep

Wow. First Sprint phone to support B66. Even if the S8 doesn't support 4xca I bet the note 8 will.

• Like 1

The HTC website says you can pre-order it for Sprint or VZW or unlocked that works on T-Mobile or AT&T.

And you can only pre-order the blue color for Sprint. Unlocked and VZW version has 2 other colors available.

You are right I just looked.

Wow. First Sprint phone to support B66. Even if the S8 doesn't support 4xca I bet the note 8 will.

B66...What mhz is that?

B66...What mhz is that?

That's the AWS spectrum the others bought. Att was the biggest buyer.

B66...What mhz is that?

Here's a pic of it. This one is Tmo.8b6bbd4572457b0ff4a2b9504acfc804.jpg

That's the AWS spectrum the others bought. Att was the biggest buyer.

Here's a pic of it. This one is Tmo.8b6bbd4572457b0ff4a2b9504acfc804.jpg

Thanks! For that info.

Oh well.

Airave 3 LTE will hopefully be released in the next month or so from what I've heard.

• Like 1