Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Whats the best way to upgrade my phones and plans, at sprint store , website , or best buy ?  I am looking to get off the 1500 legacy plan . I been on this plan for last ten years.

• Like 1

Whats the best way to upgrade my phones and plans, at sprint store , website , or best buy ? I am looking to get off the 1500 legacy plan . I been on this plan for last ten years.

Call retentions and threaten to cancel in order to get the best offer from Sprint.

Whats the best way to upgrade my phones and plans, at sprint store , website , or best buy ? I am looking to get off the 1500 legacy plan . I been on this plan for last ten years.

depending on ur upgrades, usage, not much better with loyalty discounts on phones, etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Mobile's answer to the Verizon Unlimited is about to end.

http://pocketnow.com/2017/03/31/t-mobile-one-hotspot-promo?

That's only a $5 gap for Verizon unlimited and HD streaming and T-Mobile unlimited with HD streaming.

I am not sure the coverage and the reliability is there yet for T-Mobile to stick at that price point. Of course the biggest discount is on the multi line plans. That said VZ has really approached the price points intelligently here. There's enough of a premium on their end but it isn't a big price gap by any means.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's only a $5 gap for Verizon unlimited and HD streaming and T-Mobile unlimited with HD streaming.

I am not sure the coverage and the reliability is there yet for T-Mobile to stick at that price point. Of course the biggest discount is on the multi line plans. That said VZ has really approached the price points intelligently here. There's enough of a premium on their end but it isn't a big price gap by any means.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well regardless of what Tmobile and Verizon does, I think its important for Sprint to stick to their guns and continue to offer the 10 GB tethering and HD video to try to pry some customers away and not try to close the door to match the competition.

• Like 3

That's good and all but I feel that it should be on an opt in basis for now. In my market we not ready for VoLTE especially without a CDMA fallback.

That's good and all but I feel that it should be on an opt in basis for now. In my market we not ready for VoLTE especially without a CDMA fallback.

I agree. We don't have 800 in my market so this will not be good…

I'm thinking that's a April fools joke. The network is not ready for volte.

• Like 3

I'm thinking that's a April fools joke. The network is not ready for volte.

Well Sprint shouldn't be joking about their network and they're last place in most of the US.

• Like 3

Well Sprint shouldn't be joking about their network and they're last place in most of the US.

Sprint is not joking about their network. Who would joke about the quality of their network and features they don't have?

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

Corporate-themed April Fools Jokes are harder to pull off on a Saturday. Companies don't release big news on the weekend. It looks more suspicious and catches everyone's attention. The gags should be much quieter this year.

• Like 2

Sprint is not joking about their network. Who would joke about the quality of their network and features they don't have?

Just responding to the post that the reddit post is an April fools joke. I don't think that Sprint would joke but who knows in the social media age.

Just responding to the post that the reddit post is an April fools joke. I don't think that Sprint would joke but who knows in the social media age.

Yeah, I think it's a April Fools joke.

Yeah, I think it's a April Fools joke.

April First. The one day of the year that people are skeptical of what they read on the Internet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

• Like 5

Corporate-themed April Fools Jokes are harder to pull off on a Saturday. Companies don't release big news on the weekend. It looks more suspicious and catches everyone's attention. The gags should be much quieter this year.

Sorry I didn't get in on the fun with you this year and have you on a wild goose chase :)

Rickie