Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Speeds are always between 15-30Mbps. Occasionally I will see 100+Mbps but that's rare I'm usually on clearwire which isn't usually as fast as a regular Sprint site.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately clearwire can't do 3carriers where Sprint ones can.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Anyone know what is going on in SC 5x5 LTE is getting unusable pretty bad when you have to force your phone 3G to stream stuff and im talking about in the upstate you can go 6 miles into Georgia on 85 and get B41 same way into North Carolina but all we have is B25 and B26

Edit: Speed tests on LTE during peak times tops out at avg 1mbps to fails upload is usually fails

3G is 3+Mbps down 2+up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jimmyray1990

Anyone know what is going on in SC 5x5 LTE is getting unusable pretty bad when you have to force your phone 3G to stream stuff and im talking about in the upstate you can go 6 miles into Georgia on 85 and get B41 same way into North Carolina but all we have is B25 and B26

Sprint is just to Slow with rolling out B41. They come up with priority crap. If you cover it then give it some capacity. B41 started in 2013. Att B30 started in 2015 yet att Deployment is ahead of Sprints.

Sprint is just to Slow with rolling out B41. They come up with priority crap. If you cover it then give it some capacity. B41 started in 2013. Att B30 started in 2015 yet att Deployment is ahead of Sprints.

What I know but if you look at Sprints coverage map in Upstate SC it's almost 100% covered so it's a major market they have been abusing

• Like 1

Also want to note back in the days when it was suppose to be WiMAX they had a issue rolling it out in the market about some kind of Band restriction a provider already had WiMAX rolled out I think it was called Open range something like that I knew they where a few towers in Greenville SC 2 in Anderson SC and a Few in Spartanburg SC so I dunno if that is still a issue cause the company is now defunct

I noticed this first on a ZTE device on Sprint. I can't provide model #, but it's apparently 2CA with obviously band 25, 26, and 41...then band 2, 4, 5, 12, 3, and 7. I never seen 9 bands on my Samsung note 5...only 7. But anyway, having SignalCheck on my devices, this ZTE started showing AT&T B17 about a week ago (B17 has been around here on AT&T's tower, but only last week started showing on my ZTE device)...

I figured it was a fluke..no way...SCP had to be wrong or it wasn't really seeing B17..

Then it's happened on my Note 5. Right now, I have the Airave plugged in and that is what the phones are latching onto, but if I unplug the Airave, I start seeing both the ZTE and the Note 5 showing B17 LTE (but with AT&T as provider)....

What's up with that???

I noticed this first on a ZTE device on Sprint. I can't provide model #, but it's apparently 2CA with obviously band 25, 26, and 41...then band 2, 4, 5, 12, 3, and 7. I never seen 9 bands on my Samsung note 5...only 7. But anyway, having SignalCheck on my devices, this ZTE started showing AT&T B17 about a week ago (B17 has been around here on AT&T's tower, but only last week started showing on my ZTE device)...

I figured it was a fluke..no way...SCP had to be wrong or it wasn't really seeing B17..

Then it's happened on my Note 5. Right now, I have the Airave plugged in and that is what the phones are latching onto, but if I unplug the Airave, I start seeing both the ZTE and the Note 5 showing B17 LTE (but with AT&T as provider)....

What's up with that???

On my note 5 I forgot to report it but I also seen band 4 and 12 multiple times on my way to Spring Hill. 46e5584b1f84fc362e29f1beedd26ea1.jpg

What I know but if you look at Sprints coverage map in Upstate SC it's almost 100% covered so it's a major market they have been abusing

There are areas like that which is awesome. My area however has towers with no B41.

On my note 5 I forgot to report it but I also seen band 4 and 12 multiple times on my way to Spring Hill. 46e5584b1f84fc362e29f1beedd26ea1.jpg

Is that uscc Roaming? Or LTE Roaming onto someone?

It's not connected to anyone so no. Just scanning...

Sometimes that happens. So it's​ att, VZW or Tmo. So that's why it fails. No LTE Roaming onto any of them.

cd589bf0338274621c4e396653956455.jpg

I'm getting what looks with b25 CA on my v20 but I need further confirmation as the v20 engineering screen is known for being wonky. This doesn't appear to be stale data like it used to do at release. I turned on b25 CA in the ##DATA# menu.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I'm getting what looks with b25 CA on my v20 but I need further confirmation as the v20 engineering screen is known for being wonky. This doesn't appear to be stale data like it used to do at release. I turned on b25 CA in the ##DATA# menu.

Are your able to get speeds over 37 Mbps down? My HTC phone shows that on service mode but, my phone doesn't actually Support it. Yours does so it's possible.

Well the tower I'm on is kinda overloaded most of time so speeds where I'm at won't confirm. Maybe if I get closer. Will try a closer test later.

Any B41 where you are?

• Like 1

Not in the immediate area but we have some here.

Are you in New Orleans? I'm going there on vacation in couple weeks..

That guy lurks here name tyroned. Basically wrong since you can't run more than 2 LTE carriers in dual mode cdma + lte and its not a 3rd b25 carrier since it's just one 15 MHz b25 carrier thanks to refarmed cdma spectrum.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Turns out these claims are in California.3b0ee32b182378ea7388fada2cd85311.jpg

• Like 2