Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Seriously, T-Mobile reminds me of Trump... Give it a fancy name and sell the same bullshit like the others. Great, now I get a share of T-Mobile, and I have to keep it in THEIR stock account... and for referrals I get more stock, no cash...

In other words, T-Mobile gets essetially some broker firm to shell out the cash, as promotion and pretends to be the hero.

• Like 3

Seriously, T-Mobile reminds me of Trump... Give it a fancy name and sell the same bullshit like the others. Great, now I get a share of T-Mobile, and I have to keep it in THEIR stock account... and for referrals I get more stock, no cash...

In other words, T-Mobile gets essetially some broker firm to shell out the cash, as promotion and pretends to be the hero.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6950-t-mobile-lte-network-discussion-v2/

• Like 1

A Verizon spokesman gave a statement to CNET about it::

Verizon heard it loud and clear.... B)

Verizon never commented on anything Sprint until now. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Verizon never commented on anything Sprint until now. Hmmmm

Verizon is taking notice now.... There was the Ricky Gervais "Map Commercial"...

A Fact Check for the Verizon spokesman: Verizon didn't have LTE in 2002, but carry on with that narrative....

• Like 8

Verizon is taking notice now.... There was the Ricky Gervais "Map Commercial"...

A Fact Check for the Verizon spokesman: Verizon didn't have LTE in 2002, but carry on with that narrative....

I'm truly surprised Verizon took the bait like they did. 

If I'm parachuted into Basking Ridge, I'm writing this statement.

​"Our commitment to network quality speaks for itself. We don't have to run commercials time after time touting the quality of our network because people know. Independent testing knows, too. We have been RootMetrics #1 for a very long time, in fact since the second half of 2013 when RootMetrics started doing national tests. What we have is consistent network performance over the largest chunk of America compared to any of our competitors. Don't take our word for it. Use our network and see the difference. Use us in comparison to any competitor. You'll see the difference."

• Like 2

Things are different nowadays as far as the talking smack goes. It's something JL started and used effectively to gather support. Hesse was quiet so was the t and vzw while he ran his mouth. Many took to the fighting underground movement of JL followers.

Marcelo came in and "professionally" (using that loosely) fired back at JL.. It's like a pep rally. It was a matter of time before VZW/Att start firing back. We my friends get to sit back and enjoy !!!

Shots!!! Fired!!!

Now sprint should do a "tour" with all the ex vzw commercial people at the round table sharing their "new " experience with Sprint!!

• Like 3

I'm truly surprised Verizon took the bait like they did. 

If I'm parachuted into Basking Ridge, I'm writing this statement.

​"Our commitment to network quality speaks for itself. We don't have to run commercials time after time touting the quality of our network because people know. Independent testing knows, too. We have been RootMetrics #1 for a very long time, in fact since the second half of 2013 when RootMetrics started doing national tests. What we have is consistent network performance over the largest chunk of America compared to any of our competitors. Don't take our word for it. Use our network and see the difference. Use us in comparison to any competitor. You'll see the difference."

Verizon most definitely took the bait. Here's more detail on who at Verizon said that:

"Sprint is using our 2002 pitchman because their network is finally catching up to our 2002 network quality," Verizon spokesman Jeffrey Nelson said, noting that Verizon is the "most awarded wireless network ever."

• Like 2

Some other news for today.

News on S

Sprint gains after FBR adds the carrier to its Alpha Generator list http://seekingalpha.com/news/3187681?source=ansh $S

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Finally someone sees what Sprint is doing!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Finally someone sees what Sprint is doing!

Soooo sprint can also turn up the power in the phones?

Crank up existing towers and add a few picos to extend coverage 30% ???

Hmmmmm

Didn't know you can adjust the power in a phone

Soooo sprint can also turn up the power in the phones?

Crank up existing towers and add a few picos to extend coverage 30% ???

Hmmmmm

Didn't know you can adjust the power in a phone

Maybe they are talking about 4 antennas in phones for 4x4 mimo?

Sprint's new ads have Verizon's "Can You Hear Me Now" guy. Genius!

Write-Up: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2016/06/05/verizons-can-you-hear-me-now-guy-now-sprint/85458446/

Video:

Video: https://youtu.be/zMYmqltQj1w

Video: https://youtu.be/mBk-mdAjAF8

I have to give credit where its due. This is a brilliant marketing move by Sprint, no doubt. Hopefully it will help Sprint.

• Like 3

Uncarrier 11 is truly disappointing in my opinion. Not that I'm a huge supporter of the Uncarrier initiatives to begin with, but really T-Mobile could have come up with something better for Uncarrier 11 than free pizza, frosties, and stock.

• Like 1

Uncarrier 11 is truly disappointing in my opinion. Not that I'm a huge supporter of the Uncarrier initiatives to begin with, but really T-Mobile could have come up with something better for Uncarrier 11 than free pizza, frosties, and stock.

He doesn't have any new ideas, and if he tries to give customers more free stuffs then Tmobile margins will shrink from where they are. The winners here are Verizon and AT&T since they weathered the storm without huge drops.

• Like 3

He doesn't have any new ideas, and if he tries to give customers more free stuffs then Tmobile margins will shrink from where they are. The winners here are Verizon and AT&T since they weathered the storm without huge drops.

Essentially what John Legere is doing with this is saying "Here here everybody, join our network and I'll give you free ice cream mixed in chocolate once a week, or I'll give you a free pizza that only costs the company making it like a buck or two while it makes you extremely unhealthy. Oh, and I'll give you some stock if you join too, pretty please?"

I'm glad for the deals my mother and I have received from T-Mobile, but I've got to say that almost everything else I see them do is cringe-worthy. If not for what they've given us, along with having decent in-building coverage at the end of the year, I'd leave.

• Like 1

You might think its a huge disappointment but it was in such high demand that it crashed the app so its a better idea than you think. People like free stuff.
  • Like 5

You might think its a huge disappointment but it was in such high demand that it crashed the app so its a better idea than you think. People like free stuff.

Of course people are going to jump at free stuff. It's not a matter of people not using it, it's just that in terms of addressing "pain points" this was probably the worst of all. T-Mobile's Uncarrier events are becoming less of a spectacle and it seems like everyone is taking notice.

• Like 2

Sprint gave out free movie tickets and Amazon prime recently too no? Yawn.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yup! Because I was one of the lucky ones who got the free year of Amazon Prime.

• Like 4