joshuam

Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

Yup, that download to upload ratio is definitely T-Mobile. :lol:

-Anthony

• Like 1

Is now a good time to post itshappening.gif ??  lol

Sprint has improved download speeds in the 1st 5 market's tested by rootmetrics 2nd half 2018 and are the fastest in 3 of them
Colorado springs.
Allentown, pa
Modesta,CA
Sprint doubled there speeds in :
Sarasota, FL
Victor valley, CA passed TMO in network speeds

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I cant wait for 4x4 mimo 256 qam and upload loads speeds double. Hopely this will be spreading like wild fire soon across entire network.

• Like 2

Sprint would be eligible to receive the payment if the two companies don’t close the deal by April 29, 2019 (with the option to extend that time frame pending regulatory approval), and if Sprint has indicated that it is ready and willing to complete the merger by that date.  

That is an interesting choice of an If.. and if Sprint has indicated that it is ready and willing to complete the merger by that date...

I doubt Sprint is worried about the 600 million imo.. as long as they get the roaming I think Sprint will walk away happy

https://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2018/08/03/sprint-tmobile-merger-breakup-fee-catch-22.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

After studying the Sprint-T-Mobile proposal for more than three months, the Department of Justice, while not yet making a decision on the merger, now believes there needs to be three carriers to establish a true competitive marketplace, according to a source with direct knowledge of the thinking within the DOJ.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tyroned3222 said:

After studying the Sprint-T-Mobile proposal for more than three months, the Department of Justice, while not yet making a decision on the merger, now believes there needs to be three carriers to establish a true competitive marketplace, according to a source with direct knowledge of the thinking within the DOJ.

Posted in the Sprint / T Mobile Merger section.    

Posted in the Sprint / T Mobile Merger section.    
Thanks

It's definitely good news.... Let's hope it really is!   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tyroned3222 said:

Make sure to post the source and indicate you are quoting someone when posting info like this.

Nice!

Did Marcelo ever do this?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RedSpark said:

Nice!

Did Marcelo ever do this?

Is that M-MIMO equipment being added?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mirskyc said:

Is that M-MIMO equipment being added?

That’s a good question. Hopefully so. Quite the camera crew there.

Those Yankee Stadium upgrades should definitely help keep the areas around Yankee Stadium from getting saturated during games.

What does a six beam antenna look like?

13 minutes ago, RedSpark said:

That’s a good question. Hopefully so. Quite the camera crew there.

Those Yankee Stadium upgrades should definitely help keep the areas around Yankee Stadium from getting saturated during games.

What does a six beam antenna look like?

It's in the pic, top right hand side, under the bank of America sign.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nexgencpu said:

It's in the pic, top right hand side, under the bank of America sign.

Thanks. This seems like a decent amount of new capacity for Yankee Stadium?

A six beam antenna sounds pretty awesome.

More 2nd half market's being testing by rootmetrics and Sprint just about doubled speeds in all markets tested so far.. this is becoming a trend .. and these aren't markets where Sprint was already good.. these are new market Sprint is bringing up to speed.. impressive

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tyroned3222 said:

More 2nd half market's being testing by rootmetrics and Sprint just about doubled speeds in all markets tested so far.. this is becoming a trend .. and these aren't markets where Sprint was already good.. these are new market Sprint is bringing up to speed.. impressive

Where are you seeing that? I don't see any 2nd half tests on their site yet.

Where are you seeing that? I don't see any 2nd half tests on their site yet.
You have to click on the city and the scroll to the bottom and look for 2nd half.. I'll give you one city .. click on Sarasota Florida and at the bottom you will see 2nd half 18 and then click on insights and there you will see Sprint increased speeds from 12.4 Mbps to 24.3mbps

• Like 2

And another market San Antonio, tx . Sprint improved 2nd half of 18.. Sprint mentioned with all 4 carriers as fastest in san Antonio.. this is funny right before the possible merge and Sprint is starting to kick assd1832ab02eb041c0eb9e1044b4e04e23.jpg

• Like 4

Thats mostly with out 4x4 mimo and 256 Qam. I think if did 4x4 mimo on band 25 and band 41 and 256 qam possibly blow by t-mobile and Verizon in speeds.

Thats mostly with out 4x4 mimo and 256 Qam. I think if did 4x4 mimo on band 25 and band 41 and 256 qam possibly blow by t-mobile and Verizon in speeds.

I agree, it seems this is just getting actual band 41 on just more towers that we're previously band 25 only

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, shannonbrian said:

I wonder how many subs Sprint has in San Antonio? Both AT&T and T-Mobile seem, at least from my perspective, the most popular carriers in the Alamo City.

Edited by greenbastard

Been to two Rite Aides and Walgreens. Both had MBs and they performed pretty solidly. Good to see Sprint making these happen.

• Like 5

If any of you guys are interested in the note 9 .. pretty sweet deal dee908589388468d95341b440afc6dcc.jpg

• Like 6