Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

On 5/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, though said:

Egos included.

That's funny, because Nebraska's ego was the reason the Big12 almost broke apart. Nebraska got jelly and they couldn't stand not being the center of attention.

Fight mode: [ON] off

?

• Haha 1

Which portion of a cell site could go down so band 26 no longer works but band 25 does?

My local site that has some problem every few months (usually voice / evdo) went completely down a couple of weeks ago.  Using the sprint app i reported it and either coincidentally or not, they got voice and evdo working once again as well as band 25 10x10.  Band 26 has been dead since.  I report it every day / every other day.  Middle of this past week band 26 popped up back online mid-day only to die again within a half hour and it has been offline since then.  Tech probably got it working and high tailed it out of there.

So...which band 26 only part could possibly break which doesnt effect anything else, including band 25?

1 hour ago, swintec said:

Which portion of a cell site could go down so band 26 no longer works but band 25 does?

The first three things that come to mind are a faulty radio, loose jumpers or a site config error…

I would tweet Marci Carris on twitter and include all of the details you know of—that’s probably the best way to quickly get in touch with a local engineer. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, greenbastard said:

That's funny, because Nebraska's ego was the reason the Big12 almost broke apart. Nebraska got jelly and they couldn't stand not being the center of attention.

um, cool?

My local site that has some problem every few months (usually voice / evdo) went completely down a couple of weeks ago.  Using the sprint app i reported it and either coincidentally or not, they got voice and evdo working once again as well as band 25 10x10.  Band 26 has been dead since.  I report it every day / every other day.  Middle of this past week band 26 popped up back online mid-day only to die again within a half hour and it has been offline since then.  Tech probably got it working and high tailed it out of there.
So...which band 26 only part could possibly break which doesnt effect anything else, including band 25?
Is 1x800 broadcasting?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, tyroned3222 said:

Dish doesn't have wireless expertise, but if TMO and sprint merger .. dish could become a 4th player

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They could definitely get some of the  Sprint assets, such as enodeBs, remote radio heads, antennas even the EPC.