Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Why's that? Unless your always seeing B41 then that's good.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Always B41 and or B26, can't really complain. Still though there are a few places I visit that you get stuck on useless 3G but they seem to slightly improve each year lol.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

conference call at 830 AM eastern time. Here is an interesting note: last year same time, total postpaid add for the 4 carriers was almost 2 million. For the 3 carriers that already reported this year, total net postpaid add is about 0. If we extrapolate, then sprint should add about 2 million postpaid phones. However analysts only predict 50K

That isn't how that works... The other three have already reported and from that data we are able to make predictions. Many analysts are predicting gains of between 70k and 250k. There is not going to be a gain of 2 million in even the best of quarters. Sprint will most likely report a loss of about 4 cents a share on an expected $7.93 billion in revenue. They could post a gain as well and that would be a massive beat. But as for adding 2 million postpaid phones, that is way out of the question.

• Like 1

Ofcourse :)

& 15 MHz wideband B25 is coming soon to Seattle and Columbus.

^_^

I've heard Jacksonville saint Augustine FL. I know it's possible in Las Vegas and other cities.

I'm thinking that John Legere is subtly dropping hints about a possible merger with Sprint.

In his video made the other day regarding 5G, he ended it by saying, "We Won't Stop". In another recent video, he ended that one by saying "You aint seen nothing yet".

I suppose I wouldn't mind the Sprint/T-Mobile merger so much, if it also included Dish. That certainly would make for a trifecta of uncarrier terror to the duopoly.

I'm thinking that John Legere is subtly dropping hints about a possible merger with Sprint.

In his video made the other day regarding 5G, he ended it by saying, "We Won't Stop". In another recent video, he ended that one by saying "You aint seen nothing yet".

I suppose I wouldn't mind the Sprint/T-Mobile merger so much, if it also included Dish. That certainly would make for a trifecta of uncarrier terror to the duopoly.

What Dish? The combined two would have so much spectrum they might have to give some up.

• Like 1

I've heard Jacksonville saint Augustine FL. I know it's possible in Las Vegas and other cities.

Possible but not until the equipment is tested and sent through the FCC again. Current software restriction is 10 MHz. 

Possible but not until the equipment is tested and sent through the FCC again. Current software restriction is 10 MHz.

Oh. I'm not surprised for Vegas. I heard someone else say Jacksonville saint Augustine could since Orlando area got it. Last I heard Vegas was still just 5x5.

& 15 MHz wideband B25 is coming soon to Seattle and Columbus.

^_^

Hmm...In that case, Sprint be doing some swapping with Verizon up in Seattle because they've got 20MHz of PCS B Block and 20MHz C5+G (right now that is). I do know Verizon runs a 5x5 LTE carrier in the PCS C4 block that is removed from the rest of their PCS spectrum…

Also, when did Samsung equipment get recertified for 15x15 B25? And did the IBEZ 1900 only equipment also get recertified?

• Like 1

Hmm...In that case, Sprint be doing some swapping with Verizon up in Seattle because they've got 20MHz of PCS B Block and 20MHz C5+G (right now that is). I do know Verizon runs a 5x5 LTE carrier in the PCS C4 block that is removed from the rest of their PCS spectrum…

Also, when did Samsung equipment get recertified for 15x15 B25? And did the IBEZ 1900 only equipment also get recertified?

I believe it is only the RRU (RRH) that needs to be re-certified. The same RRHs were used across all Samsung markets. 

What Dish? The combined two would have so much spectrum they might have to give some up.

It would be alot of spectrum, which is partly why I doubt Sprint and T-Mobile will be allowed to merge. However, if they are, then it'll seem as the spectrum amount won't matter. If so, then might as well try bringing Dish into the picture.

I believe it is only the RRU (RRH) that needs to be re-certified. The same RRHs were used across all Samsung markets.

You're totally right - my bad! Have the Samsung PCS RRUs already been recertified though?

You're totally right - my bad! Have the Samsung PCS RRUs already been recertified though?

Neither those or alu is 15 MHz or 20 MHz certified.

Under testing.

That's why Columbus is running 10+ contiguous spectrum instead of a 15 MHz carrier.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Neither those or alu is 15 MHz or 20 MHz certified.

Under testing.

That's why Columbus is running 10+ contiguous spectrum instead of a 15 MHz carrier.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Makes sense. So what you're saying is that recertification is going to happen soon along with some spectrum swapping up in Seatle?

• Like 1

& 15 MHz wideband B25 is coming soon to Columbus.

^_^

Ohio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ugh my B41 at home right now 4am, no one is on it that I know... clearwire sucks lol this is 2xCA it's normally 10-30 not this...6dea375c4ab786004ebb5fea473d984f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

E're yeah I think my tower is having a problem tonight...

2be09d848c2d7a2b607aafc7109c994c.jpg

42k net add phone customers with  the cheaper plans in the industry is not impressive at all. I think Sprint is about to hit the M&A game. 

• Like 1

nexgencpu, on 03 May 2017 - 08:35 AM, said:

Magic box is now official!!

ummm wasn't Sprint calling the Airave the "magic box" since 2007?

clbowens, on 03 May 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

What is that?

The Airave. A personal base station for the home. This time LTE.Although the webpage doesn't show the LTE version, just says 3G.

^ Correction by nexgencpu made below...