• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• No worries! I kind of jumped the gun by posting before it was published and should have been more clear, sorry about that. It's completely separate from SignalCheck Pro, so most of you won't have it installed already.
    • I thought about that after I posted, I assumed it was the newest version since I had to install it, but it looks like the update hasn't hit the play store yet. That was on 4.482. I'll test again once the update is available. Sorry for any confusion. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    • Thanks! Is that the new version released today? I'm not sure if it became available yet.. should be version 4.572Lb? Please send me a diagnostic report if it is.
    • Edit: whoops, looks like I haven't gotten the update yet. Lol the cart ran over the horse. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk      
    • Slightly different request for help today.. I have finally(!!!) updated SignalCheck Lite, after several years of dormancy. It was stable and didn't need a lot of changes until Android 10 made it completely unusable. Anyone on the SCP Beta Crew is automatically able to opt-in for the Lite Beta as well. The update (version 4.572Lb) should be available shortly.. could you please take a few minutes to install and test it, to make sure it is stable? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.blueline.signalchecklite (edited link) The code is nearly identical to Pro, but with many components removed. Once you verify it is working, you can uninstall Lite to minimize confusion. Please send me a brief comment (here, PM, email, whatever) after you give it a try and let me know how it looks. I do not expect any issues, but I want to make sure it is stable before it goes out. Thanks!