• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I did exactly what you did. Same accessories too. But I also got the 45watt charger. Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk
    • I'm a little late to the pre order party but I just pre ordered the ultra unlocked version directly from samsung.  Not sure if I will put it on sprint or at&t but it feels good to have that option since I have multiple lines with both carriers.  I also ordered the buds+ in black and a samsung leather case(I didn't see anything else I wanted).  My go to case for all of my devices is the spigen tough armor hybrid case, just ordered one off of ebay.
    • Oof, not a good review for the S20 Ultra auto-focus. Seems like they're not big on the 108 or 40mp pictures from the rear or front cameras compared to the standard 12 or 10mp shots. This may swing me back to the S20+, but I'm certain the auto-focus will suffer there too. The S20+ has different sized senors than the Ultra, so it's going to be a hard decision I fear. Otherwise, the photos hold up against the iphone 11 pro pretty well. Good review of the photo details, IMO. https://www.inputmag.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-review-camera-comparison-flawed-autofocus I'll wait for MKBHD's reviews before I order anything. 
    • I just ordered this thin case to get an idea of the size of the Ultra in pocket. I can't find a display here in Madison and if I did, not sure they'd let me pocket it to see if it fits okay, lol.