• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Because the other carriers don't use those as their primary bands nor have them deployed on every single site in the same way Sprint does for Band 41. Not to mention Band 30 and Band 66 still have farther reach than Band 41. Also Band 46 is deployed in very few places as a hotspot type of solution. When you're on Band 41, you're on Band 41 alone. When you are on Band 30 or Band 66, you tend to be carrier aggregated with another band that has better propagation characteristics.
    • Using this math, wouldn't bands 46, 30 and 66 also show a weak signal on other carriers? Since all carriers posses band 2 and below how does sensorly ignore this specifically with Sprint?
    • Where are you in NYC that you roam a lot? In the past 3 years I've used 0MB of roaming data. It's also important to note that Sprint's Sensorly map is skewed because of Band 41. Because of Band 41, Sprint's average signal strength will always seem lower than other carriers in the NYC even if Sprint's speeds are faster.
    • Sprint definitely needs it in NYC. I roam a lot. Look on Sensorly, which Sprint uses as reference, there are quite a few areas that are low in signal. Including in but not limited to Manhattan, without mentioning towers with signal but no service all over the city. I personally one of Sprint's numerous mistakes in the past was in not prioritizing the tops markets. T-Mobile is not great outside of cities to this day, but few of it's customers know that.