jonathanm1978

Softbank news: The Sharp Aquos Crystal is stunning and U.S. bound

Another unb0x and first impression video.

What a cool looking phone. I hope it does well just because I would like to see where the  bezels design heads in the next line up. Perhaps it'll force apple to SLIM DOWN its "gigantic" bezels... (at least compared to competitors).

• Like 2

Moving off topic posts to somewhere relevant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cons

• Exclusive to Sprint and its MVNOs

Seriously?

I took that as, it's exclusive to essentially one network. Not necessarily a con because it's Sprint. 

• Like 1

Actually it is exclusive to Softbank in which Sprint is apart of

Can anyone with a subsidized plan that is "upgrade eligible" verify something? It looks like the Aquos can't be sold at a subsidized price. It seems to just be a flat 239.99.

But I'm also not upgrade eligible, so I'm not sure if the site is just blocking me out from seeing the 2-yr agreement price.

Can anyone with a subsidized plan that is "upgrade eligible" verify something? It looks like the Aquos can't be sold at a subsidized price. It seems to just be a flat 239.99.

But I'm also not upgrade eligible, so I'm not sure if the site is just blocking me out from seeing the 2-yr agreement price.

y9yqejyq.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1