Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dnicekid

Yep. It was 350 last year too with Sprint.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

So lets hope that Best Buy matches the price down to $300.  My S3 says it is worth $45 to best buy.  My wife wants a Note 4 also, so I trade in two phones get $45 each for it pay $300 for each phone and Samsung is going to cut me two checks for $155 each?  Sounds too good to be true.  I wouldn't be able to get more than $100-125 for my excellent condition S3's.

I have never upgraded with Best Buy, just sprint telesales and pre-orders, do they typically do everything right and not screw up plans etc...?

I have never upgraded with Best Buy, just sprint telesales and pre-orders, do they typically do everything right and not screw up plans etc...?

Can't vouch for "typically" but they handled my Note 2 purchase flawlessly.  I'm hoping for more of the same Saturday when I pick up the wife's iPhone 6.

• Like 1

What does this affect, range or speed? Cat 4 max is 150Mbps. Will we notice something faster on the phone?

It won't support carrier aggregation on Band 41. Doesn't support it period. Those speeds would go above that, anyway.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

It won't support carrier aggregation on Band 41. Doesn't support it period. Those speeds would go above that, anyway.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

with cat 6 CA on band 41 speed is 300 according to what is being advertised I believe

Sent from my CoziBlurred4.3 gN2

link please?

Sent from my CoziBlurred4.3 gN2

Oct 17th looks like the day.

http://t.co/sbagOI6K0K

The fact sheet 

How does Sprint handle a trade in credit with easy pay? Do the allow it? Do they lower the monthly payment or cut down on the number of payments? I have a Note 2 plus the EVO wimax so I'm hoping for a total of $200 with Samsung picking up part of it. Then I can sell the Nexus 5 too for more toward a phone. I really wish firm Nexus X information was available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How does Sprint handle a trade in credit with easy pay? Do the allow it? Do they lower the monthly payment or cut down on the number of payments? I have a Note 2 plus the EVO wimax so I'm hoping for a total of $200 with Samsung picking up part of it. Then I can sell the Nexus 5 too for more toward a phone. I really wish firm Nexus X information was available.

In the past it wasn't tied to a new device. When I first learned of the trade in program I traded in 4 devices and they said then it could even just credit my account. That was 2 years ago though.

Sent from the cosmos

I like how Sprint's press release implies the $60 unlimited plan is the "best rate plan option of any national carrier" for individuals when it's not even the best individual plan offered by Sprint considering the $50 plan they're offering iPhone users.

i called my local sprint store with this same question, mine was about an iphone 6 for my wife, but it should be the same answer. your trade in credit can not be applied to the cost of the phone, which would then reduce your monthly payments. you can put it towards accessories or receive a bill credit, that's all.

• Like 1

Samsung released another infographic for the Note 4 today. What's confusing is that now they list that the micro sd slot accepts up to 128 gb cards when the previous infographic said 64 gb. They also say it has cat 6 compatibility, but we still don't know if that includes Sprint.

Infographic:

http://global.samsungtomorrow.com/?p=42096

That puzzled me also from BGR's printing of Samsung's poster-

http://bgr.com/2014/09/16/galaxy-note-4-specs-samsung-graphic/

All that angst about no 128 support and now sayin' they do? Position the phone at the right distance and I have same field-of-vision as my laptop. For media consumption why would I need anything else?

Unfortunately, as a lefty my note II sucks big time for non-awkward input.

The Samsung promotion says any working phone worth $10 or more. Does it matter if it has been rooted or is running a custom ROM? Does Sprint buyback program care?

Also, will the Sprint Note 4 support wireless charging? Now that I've used it, wireless charging is a must have for me.

The Samsung promotion says any working phone worth $10 or more. Does it matter if it has been rooted or is running a custom ROM? Does Sprint buyback program care?

Also, will the Sprint Note 4 support wireless charging? Now that I've used it, wireless charging is a must have for me.

It has wireless charging compatible on the specs. Too bad Samsung doesn't just start shipping phones with the wireless charging compatible back already on them. I was hoping to combine the wireless charging with waterproof and never have to deal with the flap but oh well. I have been plugging my smart phone in for the last 8 years guess a couple more won't hurt. Does wireless charging take much longer than normal?

Sent from the cosmos

According to Sprint BuyBack, the EVO Wimax is worth $5 and thus not eligible for Samsung's $200 rebate.

• Like 1

It has wireless charging compatible on the specs. Too bad Samsung doesn't just start shipping phones with the wireless charging compatible back already on them. I was hoping to combine the wireless charging with waterproof and never have to deal with the flap but oh well. I have been plugging my smart phone in for the last 8 years guess a couple more won't hurt. Does wireless charging take much longer than normal?

Sent from the cosmos

I don't find charging takes long. I'm using a Nexus 5 on a Nokia charging plate. Wireless charging is an awesome feature. Feels great to just plunk the phone down on a plate and leave it. Got something to check? No problem. Just pick up without cables dangling and restricting. And, Google Search can be setup to always listen while on the plate. "Ok Google. Set alarm for 8 am." "Ok Google. Remind me to XYZ tomorrow."

According to Sprint BuyBack, the EVO Wimax is worth $5 and thus not eligible for Samsung's $200 rebate.

I'm reading the offer to mean that no matter what, the rebate check will not be more than $190. That means that if you get $5, you will "only" get $190.  I don't think they care if you got $1 or $10 from your trade, they will only give you $190 regardless. I dunno, I could be wrong.

Sent from the cosmos

What is different about the back cover that allows wireless charging compared to the one that comes with it?

And how are these things worth $40?

Blows my mind that they'll talk up a feature that you can't use unless you buy a $40 cover and spend $20 for the special charger. Why not ship it out with what you need?

What is different about the back cover that allows wireless charging compared to the one that comes with it?

And how are these things worth $40?

Blows my mind that they'll talk up a feature that you can't use unless you buy a $40 cover and spend $20 for the special charger. Why not ship it out with what you need?

Basically, the Qi charging pad and contacts to connect to phone. Hopefully a pad like this will come along that can be mounted to the cover that comes with the phone. 

http://www.amazon.com/Docooler-Standard-Wireless-Charging-Receiver/dp/B00FTULQJU/