Azimuth

FYI South African base stations (Previously: Azimuth's local South Africa lte base stations)

I've fixed all my images. Enjoy. :)

• Like 2

Oops. Cleaning up my Imgur account I deleted most of one album. I expect some images will show dead links soon. :(

Oh noes. :(

Brianna (Imgur)

Aug 14 15:43

Hi,

Unfortunately it's not possible to restore deleted images, but you're free to re-upload them. Please note that you will be given new URLs and the view counts will reset. Let me know if you have any other questions; I'd be happy to help.

Best,

Brianna

These are the first set of images I uploaded of the base station I directly connect to. Oddly, they're still showing...

Edit: Imgur advised it can take 24h for images to be deleted.

Y4e4tUP.jpg

Arrrg trash obscuring the beautiful equipment. :angry:

tXOl007.jpg

To be honest I'm not sure what they are...are they ground radio units?

iga0o8g.jpg

Should these even be outside??

• Like 1

Should these even be outside??

Yeah. Those are old Nokia flexi base stations and radio heads.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Old you say? I guess they did some cost cutting on what really is a new site still. Cost is a major part of the reason this carrier hasn't launched LTE yet. $$$

So are these Nokia units rated for harsh sun, the winter freeze and summer rain?

Old you say? I guess they did some cost cutting on what really is a new site still. Cost is a major part of the reason this carrier hasn't launched LTE yet. $$$

So are these Nokia units rated for harsh sun, the winter freeze and summer rain?

They're rated for outdoor environments that does not include getting submerged under water or being consumed by flames. 

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guys, are my photos from posts #1 and # 2 still showing?

Yup I can see them just fine

What the heck? I deleted the photos (accidentally) from my Imgur album and they said this action couldn't be reversed. Yet they're still there...

I just looked on both my phone and pc and they still appear for me just fine....  :hmm:

• Like 1

Erm...*cough*...I think I deleted them from an album but this just returned them to the "unsorted" bucket. They were never deleted from my account. :P Now to remove all the duplicates from my account since I re-uploaded them all. :unsure: