Each market looks like they have a lot of TACs on just band 25 for example if I look at an old scp log Miami has at least 12 different TACs 10498-10510. Not sure if you need lat,long or cross roads for each.

• Like 1

Market: East Texas

TAC: 8526/8476

LTE Band: Band 25/Band26

The 50 offset is there again.  But are you sure that you do not have those TACs transposed?

AJ

The 50 offset is there again.  But are you sure that you do not have those TACs transposed?

AJ

whoops fill fix. The TAC changed here a month back was 8014 for b26, 7964 for b25. So 50 offset for Ericsson is a true find will see about b41 pattern .

Market: East Texas

TAC: 8527/8477

LTE Band: Band 26/Band 25

So far in Texas starting in DFW it increases the TAC when you go east, decreases going west.

• Like 1

Market: Houston

TAC: 9249

Band: 25

TAC: 9299

Band: 26

TAC: 7696

Band: 41

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Market: Washington DC

Location: Industrial dr. and Jefferson Davis Hwy. Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania

TAC: 4104

Market: Richmond

TAC: 4102

Both band 25

Edited by Fuber
  • Like 1

Hey I decided to go ahead and start a TAC tracking thread. The TAC , in my findings, have been a value to me deciphering which band I am connected to. Signal check pro easily states the TAC when connected to LTE.

If you can report your Market, city, which band you are connected too(engineering screens will relay which band you are on), and of course your TAC. We will create a spreadsheet with the information in time.

Do NOT post Side ID's or any sponsor level information. Censor the info out if you use SCP notes. Thanks!

Hey guys so I am trying to figure out where a certain tac is located at.  i know its not my local area.  Well kinda.  Anyone in here from Seattle, WA?  If so anyone in here directly across from BainBridge Island?  I found an LTE tower that showed up on my phone for about 2 minutes and then disappeared soon after.  I did manage to get the TAC from it.  Signal was very weak.  I think its from Seattle though because its TAC is different from any others over here on the Kitsap side.

The tac is 23323

Western Washington Market.

I will be listing my TAC's that I've found here later tonight.  Thanks for the help.

Include the infrastructure vendor:  Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Samsung, or Nokia.  The 50 offset between band 25 and band 26 seems to be consistent only within Ericsson markets, if that.

AJ

Is Alcatel-Lucent and Samsung doing their own B41 upgrades and Nokia doing Ericsson markets?

I created a map in our sponsors thread to map out all reported TACs. 

Third map down at: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4956-kentucky-nashville-maps-and-stats/

Most of KY has been tracked on B25 as well as a large part of the Nashville Metro area. On the map, each color change is a different TAC.

can you pin this map to the top of this thread?

Hey guys just curious what app or software do you guys use to do the colored pins on the map?  or rather to embed them into Google Maps?  I have my spreadsheet pretty much complete.  Just need to get a few more things together.

can you pin this map to the top of this thread?

Sorry, I should have worded my post better. My map is specific to the markets I cover, East/West KY and Nashville.

Sorry, I should have worded my post better. My map is specific to the markets I cover, East/West KY and Nashville.

Ah ok.  never mind then.  What are you using to create the map?  I would like to make one of my own.

Hey guys so I am trying to figure out where a certain tac is located at.  i know its not my local area.  Well kinda.  Anyone in here from Seattle, WA?  If so anyone in here directly across from BainBridge Island?  I found an LTE tower that showed up on my phone for about 2 minutes and then disappeared soon after.  I did manage to get the TAC from it.  Signal was very weak.  I think its from Seattle though because its TAC is different from any others over here on the Kitsap side.

The tac is 23323

I will be listing my TAC's that I've found here later tonight.  Thanks for the help.

I could be wrong but 6152 and near by values are band 25.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1841422-anyone-in-the-wasshington-dc-metro-i-need-help-mapping-un-official-spark-findings

What I can't figure out is why the b26 finding( if it is actually band 26) was showing the same as b25, could be old TAC values, or testing values. (I wouldn't read much besides the screenshots)

Market: Missouri (st Louis)

TAC: 11016 & 11066

Band 25 and b26

• Like 1

Anybody here in Southern Illinois?   I am trying to find something out?  specifically around Marion/Mount Vernon area?

Kevin

Anybody here in Southern Illinois? I am trying to find something out? specifically around Marion/Mount Vernon area?

Kevin

Check my East/West Ky map. I was out in that area for work last week and tracked most of those sites.

Market: West Washington

City: Seattle (white center neighborhood)

Band:25

TAC:23323

Thanks for the info EmeraldReporter!

• Like 1

Hey guys so I am trying to figure out where a certain tac is located at.  ...

I think its from Seattle though because its TAC is different from any others over here on the Kitsap side.

The tac is 23323

Market: West Washington

City: Seattle (white center neighborhood)

Band:25

TAC:23323

Thanks for the info EmeraldReporter!

I updated the sheet with the city info.

• Like 1

Ok Guys here is what I have:

BainBridge Island, WA - 23297

Silverdale, WA - 23297

Bremerton, WA - 23330

East Bremerton, WA - 23297

Brownsville, WA - 23297

Port Orchard, WA - 23330

Gorst, WA - 23328

Purdy, WA - 23330

Vashon, WA - 23321

Gig Harbor, WA (North End) - 23330

Gig Harbor, WA (South End) - 23310

Tacoma, WA (Near the Bridge and north end) - 23310

Also Unknown (But If i had to guess this is seattle because I was on BainBridge Island, WA when I picked this up) - 23323

Also Unknown (I am very sure this is a tower in Tacoma, WA but not 100% sure where at, picked up signal near the Red Robin) - 23326

Also Unknown (Possibly Tacoma, WA) - 23327

23309 (Possibly Olympia, Tacoma, or Centralia, WA)

23320 (Possibly Olympia, Tacoma, or Centralia, WA)

23301 (Possibly Olympia, Tacoma, or Centralia, WA)

There are probably several others TAC's fro Tacoma, WA But I was unable to roam around the city long enough to obtain them...

I have a map I made as well with the TAC's and their appropriate Tower, but I am not posting a link as this thread is viewable by everyone and I am not going to share that info as I dont think I can.  But if you are a sponsor/premier sponsor let me know I'll send you a link in email.

Kevin

• Like 1