Rumored T-mobile family plan user limit increase to 10, as low as $20 per user.

SquirtleSquad

http://www.tmonews.com/2014/07/further-upcoming-t-mobile-family-plan-changes-up-to-10-lines-allowed-plus-5-mobile-internet-lines/

Rumored Launch date 8/17

No info on if this stacks up with the 2.5 GB for 4 or 5 lines at the price of 1 GB till 2016. 

2 lines $80

3-6 $10 each

7-10 $20 each 

$20 per line starts at 6 lines

Framily like billing would be nice. 

It seems DT and Softbank agreed to have TMO to play the mad dog role to bite off more subscribers off VZW/ATT.

Then after S and TMO merged, those subscribers will belong to Softbank anyway.

S is working hard to build out its network to market its tri-band feature from this fall.

It is another evidence that Sprint will probably announce their re-priced framily plan with an much-more attractive individual plan by the end of August.

And the really funny part is that some people will say that the tail wagged the dog -- Sprint wouldn't have budged on the Framily pricing until TMO came to eat their lunch.

• Like 1

Those guys at tmonews.com want Leger to be in charge of the new company which I don't agree with. They think he has done miracles when in reality all those uncarriers moves are marketing ploy to grab market share, and make a sale more attractive.

The reality is those are not moves for long term since shareholders want a return plus it takes billions on Capex to keep a network running smooth.

I hear the same thing on every tech blog, I agree with the merger if Leger stay in charge. I can't wait for their numbers tomorrow, not the new subscribers count, but revenue and profit.

• Like 1

Those guys at tmonews.com want Leger to be in charge of the new company which I don't agree with. They think he has done miracles when in reality all those uncarriers moves are marketing ploy to grab market share, and make a sale more attractive.

The reality is those are not moves for long term since shareholders want a return plus it takes billions on Capex to keep a network running smooth.

I hear the same thing on every tech blog, I agree with the merger if Leger stay in charge. I can't wait for their numbers tomorrow, not the new subscribers count, but revenue and profit.

Well, those TMO fans are crazy about saving $10 a month while to use more than 10 GB data every month.

To be honest, VZW and ATT are very happy to let them go because they are not most-valuable customers the big two want to hold on hand. Sprint is on the right track to grab those customers with above average income but use no more than 3 GB a month.

There is nothing wrong about Legere because he is doing his job and he executed it very well and fast. He will be a good CEO if Softbank made him CEO of the new company.

• Like 1