Starting October 1, Verizon Will Include Unlimited 4G LTE Customers in “Network Optimization”

GoBigRed79

This is where band 41 will pay dividends for sprint well sort of, because if the merger go through then that goofy tmobile ceo will take the credit. Data usage will keep going up even for casual users, but all the data hogs are now residents of Pinkville.

WWireless users that are data hogs give you clues like 20 megabits down is terrible sprint you sucks etc etc.

Data usage will keep going up even for casual users, but all the data hogs are now residents of Pinkville.

So, if I have one line on T-Mobile, one line on Sprint, does that mean "one in the pink, one in the stink"?

:P

AJ

• Like 5

So, if I have one line on T-Mobile, one line on Sprint, does that mean "one in the pink, one in the stink"?

:P

AJ

Well, you don't live too far from Wichita so maybe you should switch to The Shocker. 

• Like 1

Ya gotta love that. Sprint announced Spark is in Seattle ergo his speed test is definitely on Spark  :blink:.

The even more curious thing here is that to my knowledge (and the coverage map) Sprint has not announced Seattle as a Spark market. Tacoma has both been announced and is on the coverage map, but Seattle is not. So he is essentially complaining based on faulty information.

• Like 2

Well, you don't live too far from Wichita so maybe you should switch to The Shocker.

Sorry, I am a little more old fashioned than that...

85864.jpg

AJ

• Like 4

Why has no one else commented on this yet! You deserve some kind of trophy for getting a like from AJ...!

A1212.jpg

AJ

• Like 2

The even more curious thing here is that to my knowledge (and the coverage map) Sprint has not announced Seattle as a Spark market. Tacoma has both been announced and is on the coverage map, but Seattle is not. So he is essentially complaining based on faulty information.

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed that. Well that is indeed an excellent point lol!

• Like 1