Sprint: 800 MHz rebanding project nearing completion

Rawvega

I would, but I gave him my word that I would keep everything discussed in the meeting confidential. If you want to get in touch with someone of importance, though, email Gunther. He will have someone of importance reply to your email. Make sure to include all kinds of geeky details and location.

What's Gunthers email ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is pointless. You will just get a call from their special customer support team. Can't really answer deep engineering questions.

Incorrect. My email led to a PERSONAL, FACE TO FACE meeting with a network engineer and a high up executive (one who reports directly to Günther). He will, of course, not forward your email to anyone special unless you have a bunch of tech jargon and details in it Keep that in mind if you do decide to write him an email.

• Like 1

Incorrect. My email led to a PERSONAL, FACE TO FACE meeting with a network engineer and a high up executive (one who reports directly to Günther). He will, of course, not forward your email to anyone special unless you have a bunch of tech jargon and details in it Keep that in mind if you do decide to write him an email.

Weird. I had a bunch and still got sent to them. Lame!

Hey all, I read somewhere the SouthernLINC was allowed to operate on frequencies down to 813.5mhz. Why are they able to use those lower frequencies while Sprint is not? I thought those frequencies were reserved for public safety but maybe not?

• Like 1