Sprint Schedules 2Q 2014 Earnings Release

marioc21

From the troll article that was linked in the last page

The Un-uncarrier last quarter reported losing another 245,000 contract subscribers and now it’s fallen behind T-Mobile and is now America’s fourth-largest wireless carrier.

Thats factually untrue right?

I do agree that the hamster ads are not good.

From the troll article that was linked in the last page

Thats factually untrue right?

I do agree that the hamster ads are not good.

That is not true. They would have to continue with same gains while Sprint continues with the same losses for 3-4 more quarters for that to happen.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Garbage article from BGR Gellar and his minions lost its credibility with this:

BGR reports:

I have been told that Sprint will be getting the iPhone 5 — yes the real iPhone 5, not the iPhone 4S — as an exclusive. And it will be a 4G WiMAX device. AT&T and Verizon would launch the iPhone 4S and get the iPhone 5 some time in the first quarter of next year as an LTE device. Globally, the iPhone 5 might be available as a 4G HSPA+ device.

In this scenario, the iPhone 4S Apple will introduce tomorrow will feature the following

Hey BGR where is my iPhone 4s with WiMAX.

• Like 1

Like I said for us that live in suburbia, Band 25 and 26 are more important. For my daughter that lives in midtown NYC, Band 41.

Completely agree.  Around where I live, in a town of approx. 13,000, B25 and B26 are active and the data speeds are great.  Consistently 20-30 down and 6-10 up. 

Now in the metro area that I work, where B25 and B26 are also active, we could definitely use B41.  The network gets a little bogged down during business hours downtown, but it recovers quickly in the late afternoon/early evening time frame. 

While I would like to see B41 at my home site this year, I completely understand that the goal should be to get them active in the metro areas.  At some point every site will get B41 so I can wait and let the areas that need it get it first. 

• Like 2

Completely agree.  Around where I live, in a town of approx. 13,000, B25 and B26 are active and the data speeds are great.  Consistently 20-30 down and 6-10 up. 

Now in the metro area that I work, where B25 and B26 are also active, we could definitely use B41.  The network gets a little bogged down during business hours downtown, but it recovers quickly in the late afternoon/early evening time frame. 

While I would like to see B41 at my home site this year, I completely understand that the goal should be to get them active in the metro areas.  At some point every site will get B41 so I can wait and let the areas that need it get it first. 

Maybe the slowdown would allow supply and demand of 8T8Rpanels to catch up so that they only make one visit to each site instead of multiples. As far as congestion is downtown Madison, I am all for them putting band 41 in all of downtowns, and stadiums and Lowe's and Home Depots and malls.

Maybe the slowdown would allow supply and demand of 8T8Rpanels to catch up so that they only make one visit to each site instead of multiples. As far as congestion is downtown Madison, I am all for them putting band 41 in all of downtowns, and stadiums and Lowe's and Home Depots and malls.

IT already only takes one visit of 2-3 days to install 8t8r equipment. It does not matter much where crews install it to be honest. It doesn't take 2-4 weeks to fully install like the original network vision deployment.

The current slowdowns is basically sprint running out of vendor equipment because it's so damn easy to deploy the new equipment and the contractors have ran through the sites they were given.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

IT already only takes one visit of 2-3 days to install 8t8r equipment. It does not matter much where crews install it to be honest. It doesn't take 2-4 weeks to fully install like the original network vision deployment.

The current slowdowns is basically sprint running out of vendor equipment because it's so damn easy to deploy the new equipment and the contractors have ran through the sites they were given.

Well....that's nice to know that they are so easy. So there is really no excuse for slow deployment like we were used too unless of equipment delays.

Well....that's nice to know that they are so easy. So there is really no excuse for slow deployment like we were used too unless of equipment delays.

It's ridiculously easy to install and easy money for tower workers. Everything comes prepackaged and the hardest part Is just installing the antennas and radios and maybe a hybrid wire. That's all a tower crew really needs to do.

Easy peasy and off to the next site.

• Like 3