sbolen

iPhone 6 omnibus thread

1098276_651635741514922_1349669328_n.jpg

I just want today to be over. I am probably going to go to sleep early today justtttttt so tomorrow will come quicker.

You and me both. I still wasn't able to have anyone track my phone down so I'm hoping I get a call on Friday morning saying its at the store waiting.
  • Like 1

You and me both. I still wasn't able to have anyone track my phone down so I'm hoping I get a call on Friday morning saying its at the store waiting.

Same here.  No update on the status (ordered Saturday morning).  Maybe Apple will teleport my new phone to the Sprint store tomorrow?

1098276_651635741514922_1349669328_n.jpg

I just want today to be over. I am probably going to go to sleep early today justtttttt so tomorrow will come quicker.

Not tonight for me.  Auburn v. Kansas State.  I will be up pretty late... WAR EAGLE!!!

So, does anyone with a tracking number actually have tracking info yet??

Yep, mine just updated a few hours ago. I had the tracking # yesterday, but it didn't have any location information associated with it.

Today, it says it left TN and is slated for delivery tomorrow. Happy!

I don't even have mine pre-ordered yet :(. I am going to have to walk into the store and hope there is a 64gb in space gray or silver left...at a 8 am. I sure hope there is lol

Same here.  No update on the status (ordered Saturday morning).  Maybe Apple will teleport my new phone to the Sprint store tomorrow?

Wow so those of you who preordered at a Sprint store haven't had any updates either?  Maybe there is still a 10% chance that they will have my preorder at the store tomorrow.  I just preordered my 64GB 6 yesterday over lunch though, so probably not...  But it is a little bit more encouraging that others who preordered at a store haven't had any updates either.

I am pretty sure you guys have nothing to worry about since you got the order in last weekend.  Or was your order a 6+? 

Wow so those of you who preordered at a Sprint store haven't had any updates either?  Maybe there is still a 10% chance that they will have my preorder at the store tomorrow.  I just preordered my 64GB 6 yesterday over lunch though, so probably not...  But it is a little bit more encouraging that others who preordered at a store haven't had any updates either.

I am pretty sure you guys have nothing to worry about since you got the order in last weekend.  Or was your order a 6+? 

6+ 128 Space Grey.  I will probably be waiting several weeks.

6+ 128 Space Grey

Ohhh...  Well good luck!  :D

So, does anyone with a tracking number actually have tracking info yet??

Mine's in Kentucky.

Not tonight for me.  Auburn v. Kansas State.  I will be up pretty late... WAR EAGLE!!!

Cuckoo, cuckoo...

AJ

Cuckoo, cuckoo...

AJ

Oh we know this...  Now that Gus is the HC, she is keeping her comments to herself....

I can not WAIT for someone to test out the RF against a nexus. This thread better blow up tomorrow. Again.

AJ

I think it would be more believable if Busy said he was from Saturn...

When will I find out if I will be able to pick up my preorder in the store tomorrow?

• Like 1

The gold 64gb 6+ said the same thing "3-4 weeks", then I got a tracking number last night. Same happened last year with Sprint orders.

My wife's phone was through Apple, no problems there.

For me, the company is paying and they are on Verizon. The idiot rep says it will be 10/22 before it comes in. Then why did I bother getting you my preorder ahead of time jackass?

When will I find out if I will be able to pick up my preorder in the store tomorrow?

When the store calls you to let you know it came in. Preorders come directly to the store labeled with your name and account info. Stores will have a stock of phones specifically to sell to those walking in the door and those are not able to be used for preorders. If you preordered you guaranteed yourself a phone eventually but you wont just be able to walk and get a random phone from the stores stock.

Same here. No update on the status (ordered Saturday morning). Maybe Apple will teleport my new phone to the Sprint store tomorrow?

I talked to a lady with employee customer cafe yesterday and she was just as confused as we are. How do they know which phones go where and for who? All I wanted was confirmation my order was placed. Not even a date when it would show up and she couldn't give that to me. The store told me if I had a receipt that was good enough and I would get a phone.

My order was the second one out of the store on Friday morning so I don't see why mine would be delayed at all.

I talked to a lady with employee customer cafe yesterday and she was just as confused as we are. How do they know which phones go where and for who? All I wanted was confirmation my order was placed. Not even a date when it would show up and she couldn't give that to me. The store told me if I had a receipt that was good enough and I would get a phone.

My order was the second one out of the store on Friday morning so I don't see why mine would be delayed at all.

I called Sprint to check on my order since I have not had a status update posted.  Come to find out, due to the store where I ordered the phone, updates are not posted to the Sprint Site and cannot be given by phone because they have no way to trace it.  I would have to call the store that I ordered the phone to check on the status..... WT :censored:!!!  Wish they would have told me this earlier!!! 

I called the store and they do not know if it will be in the shipment that they are scheduled to receive later today around 3PM.  if it is in the shipment, they will call and let me know. 

I called Sprint to check on my order since I have not had a status update posted. Come to find out, due to the store where I ordered the phone, updates are not posted to the Sprint Site and cannot be given by phone because they have no way to trace it. I would have to call the store that I ordered the phone to check on the status..... WT :censored:!!! Wish they would have told me this earlier!!!

I called the store and they do not know if it will be in the shipment that they are scheduled to receive later today around 3PM. if it is in the shipment, they will call and let me know.

Good luck on them tracking it. I placed my order at a corporate location and they're the ones that told me my receipt was good enough. They also said there is no other way to track the phone and they had no idea what care was talking about.

The lady on employee care actually had the store reported to fraud to have them check out how the store is handling themselves cuz she was so upset with how they handled the situation.

I am glad I couldn't pre-order. You guys are about to have an aneurism. 

• Like 3

I called the store and they do not know if it will be in the shipment that they are scheduled to receive later today around 3PM.  if it is in the shipment, they will call and let me know. 

I would be fine if my phone makes it in tomorrow afternoon's shipment instead of today's.  Would work out perfectly for my commute home from work, and I wouldn't have the distraction of a new phone while at the office. 

Edit:  Because lets face it.  If I can pick it up tomorrow morning before work, I am going to.  And I won't get nearly enough stuff done that I need to.  :D

• Like 4

So I thought I would offer up my possible avenue of upgrading to an iPhone 6/6 Plus at a new/upgrade price.

I renewed my contact in December of last year.  I called and asked about my Upgrade Now fee and was told by the rep that it would be $250 for each of my lines (I have 3 lines on a 1500 ED plan). 

The rep was very honest with me and although he did his sales pitch for the Easy Pay and iPhone for life options, he told me buying my early upgrade and staying on the ED plan is the best deal for me. 

He also told me that they are giving a minimum of $200 buy back credit for any iPhone above a 4.  That would mean I could roll into a Sprint corporate Store with a iPhone 4 I bought off Craig's list for $25 (his suggestion) and turn it in and really only be charged $50 on my next bill for the early upgrade and be able to get an iPhone 6 or 6+ for a new/upgrade contract price.  Then I could sell my current phone on eBay or whatever.

Just another option for some of you to think about.