iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

So what case to get for the 6P? I like the otterbox if it just did not make the phone so much bigger.

With the value of the 6+, I would suggest Otterbox.  I plan to sell the 6+ in a year when the next release comes.  Hopefully the phone will be in the best shape possible and get top dollar for the phone.

Thats all they will offer for a 5c??  My 16gb 5 is quoted at $231...

Thats a pretty fair trade offer for the 5C.  More then what the average sell price on swappa is right now for a Sprint 5C.  The 5C never really took off and the resale did not hold up compared to the other models.  And Sprint resale always trends on the low side.

Last Sold Price $180 Recent Price Average $196 Lowest Current Price $190

Question is how many did Sprint get? I got my order conformation with in two hours of going on sale for the 6 plus. Says it will be shipped within three weeks. Is that the standard response? I guess I will know this week. If I get my tracking number this week I guess I was a lucky one.

Question is how many did Sprint get? I got my order conformation with in two hours of going on sale for the 6 plus. Says it will be shipped within three weeks. Is that the standard response? I guess I will know this week. If I get my tracking number this week I guess I was a lucky one.

Yes. They are having very high numbers for the 6+...I actually think a lot of the pre-orders were for the 6+....this gives me hope that I can walk in on friday and get a 6 :)...

Oh, and Sprint is now matching T-Mobile's buy back credit online for my 5s at $351. Excited!

Even with the dent from your dog?

Not sure. I will be finding out if they give me $350 for it on Friday. The phone is in perfect condition...I would say mint condition, other than that damn dent. I don't think they will screw me over though. One time I gave them my broken 4s and they gave me $150 for it....I don't think they were supposed too, but I think he just wanted a sale. 

As long as it's above $299....

Not sure. I will be finding out if they give me $350 for it on Friday. The phone is in perfect condition...I would say mint condition, other than that damn dent. I don't think they will screw me over though. One time I gave them my broken 4s and they gave me $150 for it....I don't think they were supposed too, but I think he just wanted a sale. 

As long as it's above $299....

That's cool.  I may hold on to my 5 as a back up just in case the new phone breaks.

I just looked up my order from Saturday on Sprint.  As expected, no shipping date or status update.  I kind of expected it though.

• Like 1

That's cool.  I may hold on to my 5 as a back up just in case the new phone breaks.

I just looked up my order from Saturday on Sprint.  As expected, no shipping date or status update.  I kind of expected it though.

That's why I have applecare haha.

...and they'll get some! The Corporate store near me is opening up at 5 am on Friday. I"ll get there early, get in line and I'm sure I'll get one :) I want a 64 gig one, doesn't matter if it's the 6 or the 6+

• Like 1

Just realized I won't be able to check LTE bands when this phone comes in. Here's to hoping Field Test Mode still works and allows us to at least view numerical signal strength rather than "balls" of LTE.

Field test mode tells you what band you're on.

Yes. They are having very high numbers for the 6+...I actually think a lot of the pre-orders were for the 6+....this gives me hope that I can walk in on friday and get a 6 :)...

Oh, and Sprint is now matching T-Mobile's buy back credit online for my 5s at $351. Excited!

I can only speak for my experience but on Friday and Saturday i preordered 13 6+ and only 2 regular 6 for customers.

The 5s is 351 in store also.

Field test mode tells you what band you're on.

I should have said, "easily" check LTE bands. :P

*3001#12345#*..... *3001#12345#*.....sigh...

Unless perhaps iOS8 opened up Signalcheck functionality? I wonder if MikeJeep has looked into this yet.

I can only speak for my experience but on Friday and Saturday i preordered 13 6+ and only 2 regular 6 for customers.

I have a dent top right corner of my phone...I've told ya this. Would this restrict me from getting the full $351 or does the phone jus need to turn on, not be cracked, and stuff. The phone itself is mint, except for the dent. 

I should have said, "easily" check LTE bands. :P

*3001#12345#*..... *3001#12345#*.....sigh...

Unless perhaps iOS8 opened up Signalcheck functionality? I wonder if MikeJeep has looked into this yet.

This x1000. I can't find how many times I've been at a red light and my bluetooth so it plays for the speaker...Then you hear the magical ringing of the dial pad. I actually know if I have missed a number because of the specific notes it makes. lmao

• Like 1

I have a dent top right corner of my phone...I've told ya this. Would this restrict me from getting the full $351 or does the phone jus need to turn on, not be cracked, and stuff. The phone itself is mint, except for the dent.

There are 3 questions on a buyback.

1. Does it power on

2. Is find my iphone off

3. Is the screen cracked or pieces missing.

Id personally give you the full byback.

Makes me wonder if your sales numbers are a pattern.  From speaking to the Sprint rep Saturday morning, They had the same experience with more 6+'s ordered than the 6. If that is true, I may not receive the phone I ordered until November.

There are 3 questions on a buyback.

1. Does it power on

2. Is find my iphone off

3. Is the screen cracked or pieces missing.

Id personally give you the full byback.

1. Yes.

2. No, but it will be when I turn it in.

3. No. The screen is in perfect condition and the phone is literally 2 months old 

:) 8 am here I come. They're opening the store an hour early on friday. I plan on being one of the first few customers. 

Makes me wonder if your sales numbers are a pattern.  From speaking to the Sprint rep Saturday morning, They had the same experience with more 6+'s ordered than the 6. If that is true, I may not receive the phone I ordered until November.

I am legit surprised that the phone is so popular.....I think we have a lot of android people with bigger phones like the note, switching over....As an iPhone user, I am going to be okay with the 6, but the 6+ is still to big enough for me.