iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Great pictures, but what what?

It enables images like this in a way no other camera ever could, no matter the cost

Sorry that just screams fanboism, there are dozens if not hundreds of other cameras that can be stuck on mounts to capture the same photos in the same manner.

• Like 1

Great pictures, but what what?

Sorry that just screams fanboism, there are dozens if not hundreds of other cameras that can be stuck on mounts to capture the same photos in the same manner.

Hahah. Oh god. Didn't catch that part I was more interested in the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Even though they are shot with an iPhone being a professional photographer makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish more people realized this.  It irks me when I get "oh your camera takes really great pictures" when I use my DSLR.  Yes, but you have to know how to use it or it's no better than a cell phone.

• Like 1

Even though they are shot with an iPhone being a professional photographer makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldnt agree more but if you dont have a good camera that doesnt matter either. Apple and HTC have worked on improving the camera sensor and fine tuning things instead of relying on the marketing power of Megapixels. You need those Megapixels if you print alot of big photos otherwise you just dont get the quality. What happens when you take a picture on a 13 Mp camera or even an 8Mp camera and view it on your smartphone..... The best smartphones have a 2Mp display and can't display all those pixels. The latest greatest 4k Super Hd screens only display around 7 Megapixels..

If you consider how many people dont consider they are viewing a 8Mp picture picture or larger on a screen that can only display 2Mp and think they are seeing the quality or can really see all those Mp's really havent thought it through. You lose even more quality becsuse when you post pics to facebook the picture quality is degraded more to keep web traffic smoother. You can click on pics to load better quality versions i believe.

While it's tempting to run B41 into the ground with SpeedTests, let's all act like we've been there before. There are many other users on those towers who bravely blazed a trail so that we, the last to the party, have capacity to look at pictures of cats, videos of consenting adults in compromising situations, and of course, this fine web site.  :tu:

• Like 4

While it's tempting to run B41 into the ground with SpeedTests, let's all act like we've been there before. There are many other users on those towers who bravely blazed a trail so that we, the last to the party, have capacity to look at pictures of cats, videos of consenting adults in compromising situations, and of course, this fine web site. :tu:

You all aren't last to the party. Note series is.

Damn Apple fans taking credit for even the bad parts too. [emoji6]

• Like 7

I plan to locked this thread and unlock the other about 8AM Eastern for anyone wondering.

• Like 2

I plan to locked this thread and unlock the other about 8AM Eastern for anyone wondering.

Or leave it up while people track their shipments and call it the "Onthebus" thread. [emoji6]

• Like 4

I went to our local Sprint store tonight, in hopes of finding out if they would have any 6 Pluses tomorrow for those who didn't pre-order. The rep said that they had none in the first package, but they would be getting a second shipment tonight. She said my best chance of getting one would be doing an in store pre-order. She said she did a pre-order for two 6 Pluses on Tuesday, and they had already arrived for tomorrow. I ordered a 64 GB Plus in Space Grey, which seems to be pretty popular. She said mine should be 3-5 days, but we will see. Doesn't quite sound right to me!

Anyone heard of any stores getting any 6+ tomorrow?

Nope. I've heard many stores didn't get any at all for non pre-orders.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

This line is beyond long. I got here at 4am (I overslept) but the good thing is I got a preorder so it won't be too bad