Keep a Word, Drop a Word #5

S4GRU

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Has anyone checked Verizon n77 in areas with more than 100MHZ active? This spectrum has been fully available since August of last year.  Of course they are not typically using SA.
    • I updated my other s21 ultra factory unlocked to the latest firmware... It behaves like the S24 Ultra n38 or n41 depending on 80 or 100MHz or their nr- arfcn.
    • I see everything correct. The two ARFCN's you mentioned earlier and they idenitify as n-41.  using 4.832b SCP. Only using one TM SIM.
    • I posted this in the Nebraska Premier thread last week, but just wanted to share in this thread the progress that T-Mobile has made in filling in the great coverage gap known as Nebraska. Between late last year and this year, they have added 28 new expansion sites filling in the coverage hole, plus 11 Sprint site conversions in eastern Nebraska and far western Iowa. Notably, in the last month n41 coverage was added on over a dozen expansion sites in western Nebraska that were added to the network last year. For comparison, here is the very first map that I created in October of 2022 after we noted expansion sites outside of Sprint conversion in Lincoln and Omaha. It doesn't show any western parts of the state, but just know there was nothing besides roaming coverage and a little B12 coverage leaking down from South Dakota to the west of Valentine, NE.
    • Sent a copy of my DB in an e-mail just now.  Couldn't leave the house today but can hopefully get a screenshot when I'm out on another cell site tomorrow.