jeffcarp

Tapatalk problems?

Today I tried to use the forums with Tapatalk and got a message "You are not allowed to visit this community."  I use it multiple times per day for a long time now.

Going in to the forums through the website is fine - no access issues.  Any ideas?

I'm using Tapatalk with no issues. You might have to delete Tapatalk or delete S4GRU from Tapatalk and add it back.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

Very strange.  All of my other forums are fine.  I logged out of this forum in Tapatalk and now it won't even let me log in.  Same message.  I deleted it from Tapatalk, am rebooting my phone and I'll try to add it back in.

Well, I am not sure if it was deleting it and adding it back in or the reboot of the phone but I'm back in business.

• Like 1

I have an issue where I edit a post and them it throws up some weird error. I just close out the error and the post is still there, click cancel, and it's been edited.

My notifications are acting funky again. I might un install and reinstall the app again.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I have an issue where I edit a post and them it throws up some weird error. I just close out the error and the post is still there, click cancel, and it's been edited.

My notifications are acting funky again. I might un install and reinstall the app again.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Same thing here. I really wish they would just leave tapatalk alone. They're always breaking it.

• Like 1

Same thing here. I really wish they would just leave tapatalk alone. They're always breaking it.

Agreed. Or that someone else would come out with another forum app

• Like 1

I received an email from Tapatalk that they have changed their extensions. You may experience issues until I can update them.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I received an email from Tapatalk that they have changed their extensions. You may experience issues until I can update them.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Robert,

If you reply to them, tell them to STOP SCREWING WITH THEIR APP!

Thank you.

• Like 2

Any update? I've recently experienced only some of the threads showing in the list, and cycling through as I scroll down. Very strange . . .

Any update? I've recently experienced only some of the threads showing in the list, and cycling through as I scroll down. Very strange . . .

Tapatalk has been working better than it ever has for me over the last month. Finally getting notification, am able to edit posts and everything is showing up as it should.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Tapatalk has been working better than it ever has for me over the last month. Finally getting notification, am able to edit posts and everything is showing up as it should.

Sent from my Nexus 5

agreed. They may be delayed notifications, but at least they show up lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What annoys me is when you get a notification about a like, it doesn't take you to the post that was liked upon clicking the notification

• Like 1

Some of us having been having problems with the size of our tapatalk images being huge over the last week. Used to be able to run them through the editor to resize them, but that no longer works. The html commands look the same. Tapatalk denies making any changes.

sent by tapatalk from my LS-980 (G2)

Anyone else having new tapatalk issues? I'm getting a "You are not allowed to visit this community" with my credentials.

Mobile is acting strange too. 

Desktop is fine though.

Maybe I did something wrong...

I have lots of timeouts when using the app on my tablet, and have to reload threads constantly. Works fine on my phone, however.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3TC

I know this thread has been inactive for a while. I didn’t want to create another one for my tapatalk issue so I revived this one. 

For a few months now I haven’t been able to like any post, quote any post or respond to anything. This is the message I’m getting. I’m using an iPhone 8+ on iOS 12. 

768E9049-287F-4EB9-A137-1F72B5551586.png

Just use the mobile site it works a lot better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

Can’t get notifications though. I also like tapatalk. 

2 hours ago, tybo31316 said:

You can get notifications through your browser, at least on Android. Not too sure about iOS.

I use Tapatalk but am on Android. The only trouble I've been having (for months) is that some of the tabs in the app take FOREVER to refresh upon first opening the app.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I find the website, whether mobile or desktop, to be more cumbersome to navigate than Tapatalk. It's unfortunate that Tapatalk has been performing rather poorly lately. I blame Tapatalk app and plug-in changes for that.