Sprints 'Happy Connecting' Event

JThorson

Sprints new band 41 equipment needs to go very similar to Verzion in rollout speed. Version has 300+ XLTE markets already. So by this time next year Sprint needs to be around that level of markets covered and I'm not talking 40% complete I'm talking at least 70% to launch a market. If it goes anything like band 26 in deployment speed then sprint will be in a good posistion

• Like 1

Sprints new band 41 equipment needs to go very similar to Verzion in rollout speed. Version has 300+ XLTE markets already. So by this time next year Sprint needs to be around that level of markets covered and I'm not talking 40% complete I'm talking at least 70% to launch a market. If it goes anything like band 26 in deployment speed then sprint will be in a good posistion

There's only 8000 or so XLTE sites out there, though based on estimates I've seen. Not as fast when you consider it isn't over every cell in every VZW market it is in. VZ doesn't need to deploy it on each site, just where there's constraints.

Whenever I type on my phone, it always auto corrects some words to other words and it's so annoying. That's where 99% of the mistakes I make in this site are from.

Patient:  My elbow hurts when I do this.

Doctor:  Then, stop doing that.

Get it?

AJ

• Like 2

I would but 99% of the time I'm around my phone and not my computer.

Your computer misses you.  Spend more time with it, less time with your phone.

AJ

• Like 2

There's only 8000 or so XLTE sites out there, though based on estimates I've seen. Not as fast when you consider it isn't over every cell in every VZW market it is in. VZ doesn't need to deploy it on each site, just where there's constraints.

In my area, they deployed on every site where 700MHz was running slow (which was almost the entire city). They did that around Thanksgiving last year.

They are using 15MHz channels here on AWS. And in many places it is just another 10MHz. But if you talk to the VZW Groupies, they'd have us to believe XLTE is on every site on 20MHz channels. I was glad to be able to explain this in my interview with Mark Davis of the KC Star. When you compare Sprint's capability with Spark, and VZW "XLTE", there really is no contest.

Sprint just needs to get it deployed. And based on the early field reports, it's far exceeding our expectations and the NV 1.0 deployment rates. This is what an overlay deployment looks like.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 8

Sprint just needs to get it deployed. And based on the early field reports, it's far exceeding our expectations and the NV 1.0 deployment rates. This is what an overlay deployment looks like.

This is all I want to see for the next forever until NV is complete and sprint has passed AT&T on net index.

• Like 2

It also helps to have the extra tower hands that AT&T just effectively laid off. Should help speed things up quite a bit.

• Like 8