Sprints 'Happy Connecting' Event

JThorson

Wow. I'm kinda mad. AJ was right, "It was neither happy, nor connecting."

And now you are verklempt.  Be careful, or you could develop shpilkes in your genektagazoyk.

AJ

• Like 3

rich brome

Well, Rich is rarely more positive than Eric is about Sprint.  For whatever reason, they do their tests in areas unfavorable to Sprint.

AJ

Well, Rich is rarely more positive than Eric is about Sprint.  For whatever reason, they do their tests in areas unfavorable to Sprint.

AJ

Well what they do is controlled testing then. They have about as much credibility as trolls.

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-celebrates-americas-newest-network-with-a-satisfaction-guarantee-offering-wireless-users-a-30-day-riskfree-trial.htm

"

All-new network gains momentum with nationwide launch of HD Voice, expansion of 4G LTE and Sprint Spark service

CHICAGO (BUSINESS WIRE), June 23, 2014 - Sprint (NYSE:S) today announced nationwide availability of HD Voice, as well as 28 new 4G LTE markets and three new Sprint Spark™ markets. To mark the milestones and the network’s improved performance, Sprint also announced a satisfaction guarantee inviting users to experience Sprint service risk-free for 30 days.

“We believe customers will be delighted with the Sprint retail experience, our customer service, and the performance of America’s newest network,” said Dan Hesse, Sprint Chief Executive Officer, “so we’re guaranteeing it.”

After a complete rip-and-replace overhaul of its 3G network and the deployment of 4G LTE in 471 markets, Sprint has transformed its network to deliver faster data speeds and improved call quality, with a marked decrease in dropped and blocked calls. New market launches, coverage expansions, and technical network advancements will continue in the coming months"

• Like 1

I'm still wondering if I was witnessing another event of some sort. I'm certainly am not happy.

Oh, come on, people.  You are too serious...

AJ

• Like 3

Oh, come on, people. You are too serious...

AJ

Too serious? We were hoping for something better, not a fitness tie up.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

What I find disturbing is they are only committing to deploy Spark to about 100 top cities according to their website or have I missed something already announced

Sent from my HTC M8

What I find disturbing is they are only committing to deploy Spark to about 100 top cities according to their website.

Sent from my HTC M8

That's probably for just this year. 8T8R is being aggressively deployed all over. Vegas deployment permits started back in December/January.

That's probably for just this year. 8T8R is being aggressively deployed all over. Vegas deployment permits started back in December/January.

They say to be completed over the next 3 years.

Sent from my HTC M8

They say to be completed over the next 3 years.

Sent from my HTC M8

Then someone screwed up the page.

What I find disturbing is they are only committing to deploy Spark to about 100 top cities according to their website or have I missed something already announced

Sent from my HTC M8

"Sprint plans to reach 100 million people by year-end with the service."

• Like 1

Sent from my HTC M8

They've said they are trying to deploy Spark in the Top 100 markets however you want to define that by the end of the year. Permits for 8T8R deployments have been popping up in places outside of that as well.

8T8R will be deployed soon. http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-celebrates-americas-newest-network-with-a-satisfaction-guarantee-offering-wireless-users-a-30-day-riskfree-trial.htm

They are already deploying. We have found at least 6 sites in Vegas with the equipment up on the tower.

This is interesting: http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-celebrates-americas-newest-network-with-a-satisfaction-guarantee-offering-wireless-users-a-30-day-riskfree-trial.htm

• 4G LTE in 28 new markets, including Seattle, Cleveland, and San Jose, bringing Sprint’s nationwide 4G LTE footprint to 471 cities covering more than 225 million people. Sprint expects to reach 250 million with 4G LTE coverage by mid-year.

Mid year, like now or next year? What exactly is going on here?

• Like 2

This is interesting: http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-celebrates-americas-newest-network-with-a-satisfaction-guarantee-offering-wireless-users-a-30-day-riskfree-trial.htm

• 4G LTE in 28 new markets, including Seattle, Cleveland, and San Jose, bringing Sprint’s nationwide 4G LTE footprint to 471 cities covering more than 225 million people. Sprint expects to reach 250 million with 4G LTE coverage by mid-year.

Seems like they rushed the press release and had several typos...Leave it to us to find them ;-)

GENIUS. By leaving it open ended Network Vision 1/2/3/4/15 will always be on schedule! 

• Like 6