Sprints 'Happy Connecting' Event

JThorson

Under Armour CEO?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

maybe an under armour case? Lol

Nope more fitness stuff

The new 30day money back guarantee is a huge plus!

It's their way of saying, "Don't make your decisions based on internet trolls. Come try it for yourself. Offer not available in Baton Rouge, Sacramento and Honolulu."

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 12

It's their way of saying, "Don't make your decisions based on internet trolls. Come try it for yourself. Offer not available in Baton Rouge, Sacramento and Honolulu."

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

:lol: Yes! I don't remember but all other carriers are 14-days right?

Wait, but how's this different than 14 day return policy? Obviously two extra weeks, but anything else?

Maybe they don't charge you for the prorated monthly charge?

Ah ok that's nice.

not for sure but even an extra two weeks is something only sprint offers. Even Tmobile has 14 day return period before you are stuck with a full cost phone to leave.

It's nice that Sprint is bringing back the 30-day guarantee.

What I can't decide is if this really is a cringe-worthy event, or if the Phonescoop liveblogger doesn't like Sprint, or is just bad at liveblogging.

What I can't decide is if this really is a cringe-worthy event, or if the Phonescoop liveblogger doesn't like Sprint, or is just bad at liveblogging.

There doesn't seem to be much meat to it at all. Hopefully it's just biased reporting and the press release will have the details.

It's over. YAWN.  :td:

All three?

" Customers purchasing the Sport will get a free year of MVP service with MayMyFitness." Wow sprint really blew it with that one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

All three?

" Customers purchasing the Sport will get a free year of MVP service with MayMyFitness." Wow sprint really blew it with that one.

Agreed. smh

Sent from my Josh's iPad using Tapatalk 2

So they needed to waste money on paying for a venue and such on this? I'm not sure if I agree with that decision.

Well all in all a very disappointing event. Basically told us a lot of what we were expecting (nationwide HD voice, new LTE markets). International WiFi calling is the exception, that's good news for international travelers.

• Like 1

All three?

The person live blogging never added that. Where did that come from?

hmmmm.....This even was for under armour  and not sprint...The title for this event was very misleading. 

Was it Eric Zeman?  He does most of the handset reviews and rarely has anything positive to say about the Sprint network -- but that is mostly a product of where he lives in New Jersey.

AJ

Was it Eric Zeman?  He does most of the handset reviews and rarely has anything positive to say about the Sprint network -- but that is mostly a product of where he lives in New Jersey.

AJ

rich brome