LuisBOSS302

LG guy brought in the Korean version the other day and it was an awesome phone to play with. Having just got my GS5 it will be a hard choice for me come launch day but I'll prolly get one anyways since I'm a phone whore.

What did you like most about it?

I absolutely loved my g2. If it didn't have serious GPS issues and a weak radio, I would have kept it. That battery was so great. I can't wait to try this phone in a store even though I'm loving this m8 at the moment. I, too, am a self-proclaimed phone whore, and it's a problem. :)

Has anyone been able to successfully move an easy pay phone to a different line under your account? For example...since I got the gs5 when my daughter dumped my G2 in the pool, can I move my gs5 to my line that my sis in law uses, which is a non easy pay HTC one...then get myself a g3??

I would have to move my gs5 to her, but likely will have to take the HTC one on my number until I get to the store...

when the hell is Sprint going to release the LG G3?

I would think its coming in a few weeks as reports are saying T-Mobile is suppose to get theirs July 16th.

Has anyone been able to successfully move an easy pay phone to a different line under your account? For example...since I got the gs5 when my daughter dumped my G2 in the pool, can I move my gs5 to my line that my sis in law uses, which is a non easy pay HTC one...then get myself a g3??

I would have to move my gs5 to her, but likely will have to take the HTC one on my number until I get to the store...

As far as i know as long as the phone number that has the easy pay agreement is active and on your account you can move the phone.

I absolutely loved my g2. If it didn't have serious GPS issues and a weak radio, I would have kept it. That battery was so great. I can't wait to try this phone in a store even though I'm loving this m8 at the moment. I, too, am a self-proclaimed phone whore, and it's a problem. :)

Same. Damn GPS. :(

• Like 1

It could be sooner. We recieved our launch day g3 shirts in store yesterday and g3 training has to be done by the 11th.

Very cool.

Can I get one of those shirts? ;)

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

• Like 1

Very cool.

Can I get one of those shirts? ;)

Cheap bastards only sent 1 for each rep. Normally we get 2 or3 shirts each. They look ugly as hell i think. uploadfromtaptalk1404081939983.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404081939983.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404081948328.jpg

• Like 3

Same. Damn GPS. :(

On the GPS issues, what I've noticed is if I'm already on the road and try to use Google Maps for Navigation the gps is way off.  If I use Sprint's navigation app Scout it puts me in the correct location.  I've only used navigation sparingly so far though so but that's my experience.

• Like 1

I'm loving my gs5 and its hard to put down a phone I really like, even if it's for another phone I really like. I dunno what I'll do yet...if I can't figure how to get less lag on the camera with my gs5, especially on opening the camera app, I may switch. I need a snappy response on my camera since I take lots of pics.
  • Like 1

You won't be able to without paying off the device since its not subsidized. I actually had to do this temporarily and when you go to do it, the system will tell you just how much you will be billed for removing AND leaving the device off that original Easy Pay line. I only had it switched around for a day so i didn't have to pay it off.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Sprint issued the press release saying available July 18th

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/lg-g3-with-the-power-of-sprint-spark-and-value-of-sprint-framily-plans-available-beginning-on-july-18-2014-07-03

But it does not mention whether it will be the 16GB/2GB or the 32GB/3GB version. Do we know for sure which Sprint will carry and if will be the same memory spec as the other carriers?

• Like 1

Sprint issued the press release saying available July 18th

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/lg-g3-with-the-power-of-sprint-spark-and-value-of-sprint-framily-plans-available-beginning-on-july-18-2014-07-03

But it does not mention whether it will be the 16GB/2GB or the 32GB/3GB version. Do we know for sure which Sprint will carry and if will be the same memory spec as the other carriers?

3/32 for Sprint - http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3745899

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

This will be my next phone!

I'm just curious.  Are you wanting it because of the larger screen than the iPhone or have you been interested in Android for awhile?  I sometimes play around with my families iPhone(s) but they're so small compared to what I'm used to and it makes it difficult to adapt.  I like the G3, but I'm going to hold out and see what's in store for the next Nexus prior to making a commitment now (2 year contract.)  

Thanks for linking my post. I did not get a chance to post it up here. :)

I asked my guy to get me a shot of the entire spec list and, once received, I will give it a share.

• Like 2

I'm just curious. Are you wanting it because of the larger screen than the iPhone or have you been interested in Android for awhile? I sometimes play around with my families iPhone(s) but they're so small compared to what I'm used to and it makes it difficult to adapt. I like the G3, but I'm going to hold out and see what's in store for the next Nexus prior to making a commitment now (2 year contract.)

Screen has a lot o do with it. I'm a professional bassist with very large hands and the current iPhone 5/s/c screen is tiny. I switched to the iPhone 4S from my HTC Evo 4G way back in-the-day and have hated the screen size decrease ever since. The 4S to 5 was a little better, but it's still too small.

I'm also going back to Android because frankly, Apple is pissing me off. I'm anxious to see what the iPhone 6 will be about and if I love it, I'll buy it too. Although, it won't make my shiny new G3 any less awesome! [emoji41] The iPhone is a great device as is iOS, but since Steve Jobs passed away, I've seen some really stupid decisions being made by current Apple upper-management - I'm not the only one to notice, either.

This G3 as well as other up-and-coming Android flagships will be very hard to beat.

• Like 1