LuisBOSS302

.its still whispering Ryan Ryan, use your upgrade its been 4 years..lol

Sent from my HTCONE (SERO)using Tapatalk 2

OUCH! 4yr..... Yes, use it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm out of the waiting game if I were going to get one of these phones. My daughter took my G2 and decided to go swim with it (she's two). So I had to drop everything and run to Birmingham yesterday. Since there really wasn't anything I was dying to get, I went with the HTC Harmon/Kardon edition M8. Also picked up the huge speaker with it. I had a regular 2 year coming August 1, but I had to take up easy pay or buy the phone outright...So easy pay.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

That speaker means business.

Looks like I'm out of the waiting game if I were going to get one of these phones. My daughter took my G2 and decided to go swim with it (she's two). So I had to drop everything and run to Birmingham yesterday. Since there really wasn't anything I was dying to get, I went with the HTC Harmon/Kardon edition M8. Also picked up the huge speaker with it. I had a regular 2 year coming August 1, but I had to take up easy pay or buy the phone outright...So easy pay.

You got that right! Bass Is deep and solid, and the tweets put out darn good mid's and highs. Should sound great with any phone paired with...but this one has some clarfi chip or some mess. Not bad for $99 either.

You got that right! Bass Is deep and solid, and the tweets put out darn good mid's and highs. Should sound great with any phone paired with...but this one has some clarfi chip or some mess. Not bad for $99 either.

I thought that was all just software eq?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The phone has some sound chip, but the speaker nails it without any of that stuff. Good, heavy magnet and seems well made. At any rate, back on the topic...there isn't any word on when release date will be on the g3 yet?

The phone has some sound chip, but the speaker nails it without any of that stuff. Good, heavy magnet and seems well made. At any rate, back on the topic...there isn't any word on when release date will be on the g3 yet?

The H/K M8 is the same hardware as the regular M8 but has different software (there are additional and diff sound libs) for the Clarifi.

That sucks about your G2 man! The M8 is a good device, have used quite a bit sadly enough, G3 seems like it will be the better device. Have fun with it man.

*Personally, if I were you, now that you have a phone of some kind, I'd find a used G2 in Swappa or CL and return the M8 and resume the wait for G3. The alternative is paying retail (over the next 24m) for the M8 or renting it for the next 12m if your rolling with Unlimited data.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

/\/\/\ I'm interested in this as well.

It appears that the G2's GPS issues may have (at least) been in part due to contacts on the back of the G2's cover not contacting properly.

I am assuming here, but it would appear that since the G3's rear cover can be removed, then those GPS contacts would not be the same as the G2's. I'm hoping that's correct, but it's entire assumption and conjecture on my part.

/\/\/\ I'm interested in this as well.

It appears that the G2's GPS issues may have (at least) been in part due to contacts on the back of the G2's cover not contacting properly.

I am assuming here, but it would appear that since the G3's rear cover can be removed, then those GPS contacts would not be the same as the G2's. I'm hoping that's correct, but it's entire assumption and conjecture on my part.

I would also like to know the LG G3's GPS performance. 

Man when is this stinkin phone going to be released?  I want to test the phone already.

Verizon's G3 is supposed to release on July 17th. I think preorders for them go July 10th.

The last rumor I've seen for Sprint is for it to release July 27th.

• Like 1