LuisBOSS302

To provide sauce, I posted the other day about the LG G3 battery promo, and requirements for previous buyer (prior to the promo start on 9/8). I just got an email saying that my submission has been verified and I should look for shipping conf. in the next 5 days (I have 5 days to change misspellings if needed in address, name).

I also thought the promo ended on 9/22, but saw a commercial last night on TV for the G3 battery promo...so was it extended or was the commercial just a fluke?

Where do we go to be verified for the promo, having purchased the phone earlier this year?

• Like 1

so it seems as if i am having issues with certain video rendering....

can a few of you do me a favor and go to the play store and download these couple weather apps, then run the radar loop....for what ever reason mine freezes up and wont finish it out....doesnt matter on wifi or lte....

ksl weather

weather bug

weather channel

• Like 1

can a few of you do me a favor and go to the play store and download these couple weather apps, then run the radar loop....for what ever reason mine freezes up and wont finish it out....doesnt matter on wifi or lte....

ksl weather

weather bug

weather channel

My weather bug has been like that for a while, lte or 3g it never loads. Or plays through per say.

Sent from my LG G3.

The promotion goes until October 6. I just purchased a G3 brand new sealed on ebay. Waiting to receive the g3 so that I may enter the IMEI/MEID-HEX and get this going.

EDIT: The rules state the G3 has to be purchased from a carrier or authorized retailer. Looks like I'm out of luck. :(

Try it anyway. Worst they can say is no and you're out ten minutes of your time submitting. Previous purchase want part of the promo either.

I got my verification several days ago. Now just wait for battery and cradle top ship.. 6-8wks.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Try it anyway. Worst they can say is no and you're out ten minutes of your time submitting. Previous purchase want part of the promo either.

I got my verification several days ago. Now just wait for battery and cradle top ship.. 6-8wks.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

You're right.  What the heck.  As soon as I receive the G3, I'll upload all the needed info to LG and see what happens.  After my Lemon G2, they owe me one!  ;)

I havent, I mainly use weather bug along with the lg stock weather widget.

Sent from my LG G3.

check it real quick to see if it will load...its a local news place here but still wondering

weather bug stopped like a week ago...very odd....I use that feature the most of any

check it real quick to see if it will load...its a local news place here but still wondering

weather bug stopped like a week ago...very odd....I use that feature the most of any

Yeah. I use the lg clock/weather for a quick look of temp and forecast but if I know it's gonna rain or the clouds look like it I'll check weather bug. I checked the ksl and it's not loading right either.

Sent from my LG G3.

For those of you waiting on the $150 rebate, I was one of the early adopters on launch day.

Submitted on 07.12.14.

Just received the $150 gift card in the mail.

My rebate got incorrectly denied for some odd reason so I called them up to explain it to them.

After about 20 minutes, they saw the error of their ways.

So instead of me having to wait another 4-5 weeks for the card, I had them simply credit my account.

It's all the same money. :)

Mav. :njnja:

Sent from the future on my Sprint Tri-Band LG G3.

• Like 2

I got approved for the LG battery and charging stand. Even though I got it through swappa.

How long did it take from the time you submitted your information until LG sent you the approval email?  I just now submitted my info.  Thanks!

How long did it take from the time you submitted your information until LG sent you the approval email?  I just now submitted my info.  Thanks!

submitted the 22nd got a response back on the he 29th! I was detailed in sending them the the activation receipt from Sprint as well as a new line. I don't know if that help or not. It is hard to say.
  • Like 1

ksl weather

weather bug

weather channel

App issue.

These are all WSI built apps. None of them work. 

Judging by what I've skimmed in this thread, it sounds like the G3 is a worthwhile upgrade from the Nexus 5? Any Nexus 5 to G3 upgraders who regret making the move. If so, why?

I'll probably wait until the Nexus 6 announcement, but if they don't ship something smaller than the 5.9" "Shamu" I'm leaning towards the G3.

I'm generally happy with the Nexus 5. My biggest beef is battery life. I'll hand the Nexus 5 down to my wife. She dropped her Evo 4G LTE and messed up the screen and I think she should have a tri-band device, too.

• Like 1

Judging by what I've skimmed in this thread, it sounds like the G3 is a worthwhile upgrade from the Nexus 5? Any Nexus 5 to G3 upgraders who regret making the move. If so, why?

I'll probably wait until the Nexus 6 announcement, but if they don't ship something smaller than the 5.9" "Shamu" I'm leaning towards the G3.

I'm generally happy with the Nexus 5. My biggest beef is battery life. I'll hand the Nexus 5 down to my wife. She dropped her Evo 4G LTE and messed up the screen and I think she should have a tri-band device, too.

The G3 is great. Although I've never had a nexus period so I don't have any personal experience with one. I will have to say the G3 has killer standby time. I got 40 hours with roughly 3+ hours sot. Although that was mostly not using the phone due to being under the weather, and I was on cell network no wifi. I usually average 16 to 18 hours with 2 to 2 half hour sot. But using the screen will kill the battery quick but not as much as many people think it dose. I love it, I'm thinking about getting a zerolemon battery + case for it once the reviews come it because you can never have enough battery haha.

Sent from my LG G3.

• Like 1

I made the switch, and the only thing I miss is easy root, and there's no LTE Only mode.