Yes you can get it tomorrow. Ive been using a G3 for 24 hours and im in love with it

• Like 5

I stopped by Best Buy tonight and my local store opened their locked cabinet and showed me they have 9 in stock in only the dark Graphite-looking color.  Price $199 with a 2-year agreement, but they will be giving everyone $50 off with their current promo that ends this Saturday night (7/12/2014).

Can you buy from Best Buy if you have a SERO line that is out of contract? 

Can you buy from Best Buy if you have a SERO line that is out of contract?

Not anymore

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

Hope a major retailer has a good sale and try to get retentions to match.

As I already had tomorrow off from work, I will be at my local Sprint store first thing in the AM to get a Metallic Black LG G3 for my very own.

Hope everyone has great luck getting their own.

Thanks to Rocket87 for all of his valuable info.

Mav.  :ninja:

• Like 2

Yes you can get it tomorrow. Ive been using a G3 for 24 hours and im in love with it

Any comments on cellular connectivity or is it too soon to judge?

• Like 1

Any comments on cellular connectivity or is it too soon to judge?[/quote

Too soon i havent gone anywhere but my apartment and the grocery store.

But i am carrying both the g2 and g3 for the next few weeks so ill get to compare them head to head.

• Like 5

Any official links from Sprint on the early release. I have yet to come accross one.

It doesn't specify the actuall device in this pic!?

edy4a9a8.jpg

199 no mail in rebate

8atu3enu.jpg

a4uduhyd.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. That definitley clears it up.

8atu3enu.jpg

a4uduhyd.jpg

It's up on the Sprint store now! Just ordered for store pick up in the morning!

It's up on the Sprint store now! Just ordered for store pick up in the morning!

Same here.. Seemed to work with SERO..  I'll pick it up in-store..  I'm not sure if I trust the store to activate it thought.. Wonder if they will let me walk out without activating it. 

I don't see why they wouldn't. I haven't had any trouble with them activating mine before though.

I don't see why they wouldn't. I haven't had any trouble with them activating mine before though.

I got a warning when ordering saying that I may have to change my plan when activating it, but I seem to remember getting this warning way back when ordering my GS3 and had no issue. 

I opted for the 2 year contract since I'm not planning on going anywhere. 

I got a warning when ordering saying that I may have to change my plan when activating it, but I seem to remember getting this warning way back when ordering my GS3 and had no issue.

I opted for the 2 year contract since I'm not planning on going anywhere.

The very next page then says something like "good news, no need to change your plan." It's been like this for quite some time and there's no need for concern :)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

No warning for me but, I'm not on a SERO plan. I did the 2 yr contract as well.

If you're not on SERO why arn't you on Framily ?  Seems like a great deal. 

Not enough of a difference in pricing if I read it right. It's just me and my Son on my account  and he still has a year left on his current contract. I'm not too keen on trusting people I don't know to pay their bills to keep my price consistent.

Just got mine for $40.95 at BestBuy! :D

Looks like it's time for a Users thread no?

• Like 2

I just switched to a Framily plan on Monday.

Can I still purchase via upgrade through Best Buy?

Thanks for any info on this.

I could use some advice.

We switched to Framily on Monday, July 7.

It does not go into effect until my next billing cycle, August 4.

I *think* I can still upgrade to the G3 via Best Buy.

$99

minus $50 best buy freedom upgrade gift card

minus $50 best buy gift card

Out the door with paying sales tax.

or

599.99 from Sprint

minus $150 American Express gift card (rebate)

I'm going to pay off the device in full once we get our first Framily bill.

Which deal is better?

If I purchase through Best Buy, am I paying Best Buy's full cost of device or Sprint's full cost of device?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.