Get $75 for new Framily referrals - New Framily Promo

burnout8488

A reminder, this is for new activation only; it doesn't work if you use the Framily merge offer with existing lines.

Is there now an official merge Framily offer?

https://promo.sprint.com/Registration/FramilyReferralLanding?ECID=MA:SMS:US:20140501:RAM:WKY:75REF:FRAM:vnty:refer4

Looks like this is replacing the "Sprint will pay your ETF" promo that ends today. 

On Sprint's Framily plan promotion online it says the ETF payment continues until June 8/10/12--I forget which date it is.  I went to the store and they said that promotion already ended and when I showed them the online advertisement (from Sprint) they said, oh they must have extended it.   Clarification.

I don't see why that wouldn't work. They would deal with the ETF stuff, and you would submit for the $75 credit, it looks like. Two separate things. 

It's a great time to switch to Sprint, that's for sure!

Story: 

My girlfriend ported over from Verizon a few months ago when they were doing the $100 gift card for new ports. I signed her up for that, and we waited. Then a few weeks later, the $200 port-in offer was available for her framily ID. So I signed her up for that, on the off-chance it would override the $100 card, figuring it wouldn't work at all. 

She ended up getting a $100 and a $200 card in the mail. Needless to say, she's one happy girl. 

• Like 1

My girlfriend ported over from Verizon a few months ago when they were doing the $100 gift card for new ports. I signed her up for that, and we waited. Then a few weeks later, the $200 port-in offer was available for her framily ID. So I signed her up for that, on the off-chance it would override the $100 card, figuring it wouldn't work at all. 

She ended up getting a $100 and a $200 card in the mail. Needless to say, she's one happy girl. 

Tell your girlfriend that I am happy for her.

• Like 1

$675 is mine due to this Framily Plan promotion.  8 people on Verizon and 1 on ATT that were not happy with their phone bills were not hard to find.   5 months ago I would have never referred them.  I switched off my lifetime unlimited plan, which I'm not so sure I should have done, but I have about a year of free phone service thanks to the $75 incentive.  

• Like 2

$675 is mine due to this Framily Plan promotion. 8 people on Verizon and 1 on ATT that were not happy with their phone bills were not hard to find. 5 months ago I would have never referred them. I switched off my lifetime unlimited plan, which I'm not so sure I should have done, but I have about a year of free phone service thanks to the $75 incentive.

That's a pretty good haul!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

$675 is mine due to this Framily Plan promotion.  8 people on Verizon and 1 on ATT that were not happy with their phone bills were not hard to find.   5 months ago I would have never referred them.  I switched off my lifetime unlimited plan, which I'm not so sure I should have done, but I have about a year of free phone service thanks to the $75 incentive.  

I am proud of you.

Don't feel so proud now.  My friend coming over from AT&T tried to port over and there was an error on Sprint's end.  He was being nice to me so he went to the store the next day and he tried to do it again, despite having bad experiences with Sprint's billing in the past.  The second attempt also failed, I don't know why it failed again.  I just lost a $75 referral, he just lost his Iphone that they gave him $34 in in store credit and now he has to pay a $30 some dollar return fee.  Sine I'm down to 9 people the monthly payment won't change, but that extra 75 would be nice.  They need to get it together.      

Edited by Calvin200
  • Like 1

Yikes, I wonder if doing everything online would have produced better results. I tend to stay away from the stores unless absolutely necessary. 

It's disappointing walking in and knowing more than everyone in the store. (Ok, I'm not that cocky, but some of these people really shouldn't work in wireless) 

My account is filled up despite the porting fiasco.  I think I want a 50 percent cut of all other plans I put together. There is a lot I learned, by now I think I could answer almost any question someone could throw at me.  I'm helping two other people set up Framily plans, one framily plan is with people I could not because I reached the max--that sucks.  A regular referral plan would be great.