Local News Story & A Thank You...

MarshieZ

This just popped up on the news tonight, here is the video link.

Now this is an AT&T tower, but either way if I'm not mistaken, I hear a ton of misinformed people.

On that note again I'd like to thank each and everyone of you and especially Robert for schooling me on all of this. I've learned a lot from everyone here and continue to support moving Sprint in the right direction.

What do you guys think of this?

I would love it if my wireless provider was going to build a tower in my neighborhood. The only risk I can see is if the tower somehow collapsed and fell on a nearby house.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would love it if my wireless provider was going to build a tower in my neighborhood. The only risk I can see is if the tower somehow collapsed and fell on a nearby house.

I know right! It's actually not going to be per-say an actual "tower" but would be nestled in directly behind the building and built as a steeple according to this channel's video:

http://www.wbay.com/story/25424817/2014/05/04/community-members-protest-cell-phone-tower 

It looks like it's even going to be built into a church steeple? Seriously, "low frequency radiation"??????

Oh, and I bet they'd all chip in to help do a fundraiser.  :lol: Are they going to do one every month for eternity? Cause thats how long the money will be rolling in if the tower is built.

• Like 1

This is hilarious.  The lady saying that they would do fundraisers for the church if money was needed?  It has always been needed.  This would be a constant influx of cash.  It would make more money than a bake sale!!!

They where throwing a fit in my hometown about a proposed cell tower a few months ago. The zoning board initially denied it, but AT&T came back with a 'stealth' pine tree design and the village OK'ed it. So dumb. http://nwherald.com/2014/05/01/fox-river-grove-board-oks-monopine-design-for-att/a3n894h/'> http://nwherald.com/2014/05/01/fox-river-grove-board-oks-monopine-design-for-att/a3n894h/

If people are that worried about this, why are they so blind to see that there is wireless all around them. People are blind to the fact and refuse to accept anything but what they think is true.

• Like 1

Okay, glad I'm not the only one getting my shorts in a bunch over this...

I seriously was so frustrated after hearing this. Some people just shouldn't talk, save themselves from embarrassment. 

The sprint tower nearest my house is on Parish property.. I live about 3 blocks away and live in one of the best parts of town for property values.... also I haven't noticed any side effects of the radiation... but then again im not getting much "low-frequency" radiation from a sprint tower. :tu: I think its a great way for a church to supplement their income, especially if its going to be disguised. :ninja:

• Like 1

Yet another channel's view from it...

The comments at the bottom of the page are a riot!!

http://fox11online.com/2014/05/04/neighbors-protest-green-bay-church-over-cell-phone-tower-deal/

• Like 1