Kyocera C6725 & C6730

MacinJosh

I have the same problem after the update with the itson.service using over 50% of my battery according to GSam.  With this problem I'm only getting about 7-9 hours of battery life where before I had 16-20 hours.  Sorry just realized the forum, this is on an HTC One M8

Edited by elshagon

I have the same problem after the update with the itson.service using over 50% of my battery according to GSam. With this problem I'm only getting about 7-9 hours of battery life where before I had 16-20 hours. Sorry just realized the forum, this is on an HTC One M8

thanks for the confirmation. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only sprint customer with this issue. I was able to make it get under control by disabling WiFi calling in the app list. but then I can't use WiFi calling unless I re-enable it... it's a vicious cycle of compromise..
  • Like 2

thanks for the confirmation. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only sprint customer with this issue. I was able to make it get under control by disabling WiFi calling in the app list. but then I can't use WiFi calling unless I re-enable it... it's a vicious cycle of compromise..

I went to my apps settings and disable is grayed out for WiFi calling.  How did you disable it?  I don't have WiFi calling turned on and haven't used it.