Google Hangouts w/Voice (Was Google Voice)

COZisBack

The initial release of the new app on iOS was terrible, but there was another update the other day that fixed the issues I was experiencing. It was freezing and taking forever to sync with the initial release. If there are still issues, I haven't seen them. I only use my iPhone for music anymore and have only checked the GV app occasionally to check for issues.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure what you mean? I've always been able to send and receive MMS, though I use Textra, not the GV app.

Historically, if you enabled Google Voice integration with your Sprint number, and you set messages to be delivered to the Google Voice app (NOT to your device directly i.e. what you're doing with Textra), incoming MMS would skip the Google Voice app and still go directly to the device instead.

• Like 1

Historically, if you enabled Google Voice integration with your Sprint number, and you set messages to be delivered to the Google Voice app (NOT to your device directly i.e. what you're doing with Textra), incoming MMS would skip the Google Voice app and still go directly to the device instead.

Ah, I do not know the answer to that.