Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Nope. I actually waited a week after getting it to activate. I will say they did know me at the store I went to.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I know people at a couple stores but so far they don't have any, non-repair locations. I'll have to check a repair. My friend is going to check tomorrow if they have any at his location.

Is there something specific I need to tell them that makes them more likely to give them to me?  They asked me specifically why I wanted them.

Most of the time they have never asked me, but I told them once that I was an app developer and I needed it to access internal values.  They didn't ask any questions after that.

I'll try again once chat comes back up.  Hopefully it's not a big ordeal. 

Just have to say 'I would like to have my msl code to keep in my records, thank you.'.

Has anyone actually picked up B41 LTE on their N5? Scuttlebutt is that the band selection options don't actually do anything yet (according to other threads here).

I can't at known live B41 sites here in St. Louis area.

Thanks.  It looks like the chat isn't going to come back up tonight before midnight.

You can go to sprint.com/chat, you can go to your my sprint page and click chat, try a different browser, if that doesnt work. Go to the shop page. Chat with a sales rep and ask them to transfer you to customer care.

You can go to sprint.com/chat, you can go to your my sprint page and click chat, try a different browser, if that doesnt work. Go to the shop page. Chat with a sales rep and ask them to transfer you to customer care.

Apparently I have to call.  Thanks for the info though.  I'll do it tomorrow.

You guys know how long shipping is from Louisville to OC, CA with standard shipping?

OC, CA? If you are that worried about transit time, maybe you mean OCD.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

You guys know how long shipping is from Louisville to OC, CA with standard shipping?

Didn't you get a tracking number? That should show you. In any case, the ground maps on UPS.com show 4 days to all of California. No clue if I just got lucky or if this is the norm with these shipments, but my 2nd Day Air shipment was delivered in one day.. only took 8 hours to get to my local hub in MA. UPS handles Google's logistics themselves, so maybe that extra head start from the very beginning might shave a day off for you.

-Mike

OC, CA? If you are that worried about transit time, maybe you mean OCD.

:P

AJ

Pretty much. Its like not knowing when Christmas is you know those are your gifts.

Didn't you get a tracking number? That should show you. In any case, the ground maps on UPS.com show 4 days to all of California. No clue if I just got lucky or if this is the norm with these shipments, but my 2nd Day Air shipment was delivered in one day.. only took 8 hours to get to my local hub in MA. UPS handles Google's logistics themselves, so maybe that extra head start from the very beginning might shave a day off for you.

-Mike

Said departure at 12:01 am, doesn't give an estimated delivery.

Said departure at 12:01 am, doesn't give an estimated delivery.

Google pushes the full shipping info to UPS overnight. Last night it was about 3am Eastern. Once that happens, you will see the ETA and other details appear, and you'll get a My Choice notification if you have that set up.

-Mike

Google pushes the full shipping info to UPS overnight. Last night it was about 3am Eastern. Once that happens, you will see the ETA and other details appear, and you'll get a My Choice notification if you have that set up.

-Mike

It updated, says Tuesday. Hopefully I get lucky and get it earlier.

According to Sprint, the G2 also lacks wifi capability. According to best buy, it has a micro SD slot. I am pretty sure according to the FBI, the G2 is also responsible for the Kennedy assassination, too. 

It depends on what "G2" we are referring to. Might be true militarily speaking

This OK Google thing is pretty awesome I might add.

I'm having issues with "ok google" myself.  i thought it should work at any and all times. am i missing a setting or option to enable?

I have to geek out! My black 32 finally shipped! Now I just gotta get a sim. Sprint hasn't shipped the sims that I ordered on the 5th also.

you still havent received a sim? i put my order in on the 7th and received it on the 9th/10th.  how did you order it? i did my through international chat.

They told me they didn't have it and need to call tech support.

have you tried international chat? http://sprintworldwide.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch

-Mike

my 2 day air shipment was delivered in 1 day from the shipping notification.  seems that the underpromise, overdeliver is in full effect.

It depends on what "G2" we are referring to. Might be true militarily speaking

I'm having issues with "ok google" myself.  i thought it should work at any and all times. am i missing a setting or option to enable?

you still havent received a sim? i put my order in on the 7th and received it on the 9th/10th.  how did you order it? i did my through international chat.

have you tried international chat? http://sprintworldwide.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch

my 2 day air shipment was delivered in 1 day from the shipping notification.  seems that the underpromise, overdeliver is in full effect.

I ordered through the standard chat. I even chatted again to check the status and they just said back ordered.