Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Nothing here yet and no image yet hmm.

Both Sprint and T-Mobile updated their support pages this morning to indicate the LRX22C (5.0.1) update is beginning to roll out today, so it's probably imminent. Those of you who want it as soon as possible should keep an eye on the AOSP images page. Share the radio version if you get it!

-Mike

MikeCortez, on 15 Dec 2014 - 5:48 PM, said:

Does anyone know what this update is supposed to fix and/or add? I can't seem to find any details on the change log.

As the minimal version increment indicates, it's a minor update.. seems as if it mostly fixes some bugs that are specific to other devices, but there are some small changes for everyone: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/12/06/developer-changelog-posted-for-android-5-0-0_r7-lrx21v-to-5-0-1_r1-lrx22c/

EDIT: There is a new radio image, 2.0.50.2.22.

-Mike

Thanks for the link. Also, I've noticed something rather interesting lately with my wife's nexus 5. I don't think she's noticed but after noticing poor data speeds I looked at the LTE engineering screen and saw that she was on b25 while I was on b41. This seems to be the case almost all the time now even when I have a strong spark connection. I've tried a PRL update and restart but the issue persists. Any ideas?

There is a new radio image, 2.0.50.2.22.

Bathe her and bring her to me -- in .zip form.

AJ

• Like 2

What, you don't like dirty radios? :)

It is supposedly a classic line from "The Ten Commandments." But I prefer this version...

autoprime from xda already updated his archive, it's on there: http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/Nexus_5/Modems

Yep, I know that resource. I checked it just after I posted here.

AJ

installed the update, do not notice anything different. will see how radio performs out and about tomorrow.

Yeah that's what I plan on doing, I have a really good area to test in if there are any improvements I'll surely notice them.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Either it's my imagination or I think I am seeing slightly better battery life. Normally at work I would be down to around 60% battery, right now doing the same routine I am at 78%. I'll take it, also seem to be connecting faster to LTE in the zones where I would be stuck on 3G. Time will tell though.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I really hope that this fixes an issue I am seeing with connecting to my Wifi hotspot.. Everytime the phone sees the hotspot, it would not autoconnect - Just says 'Wifi network available'. I have to click on it to connect to the hotspot. Already tried the 'Use the network as is' option to no avail..

I have been having an issue where my mobile data fails when connected to LTE. This just started about a week ago. I am on baseband .21, and it takes toggling data on and off to fix it. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have been having an issue where my mobile data fails when connected to LTE. This just started about a week ago. I am on baseband .21, and it takes toggling data on and off to fix it. Any thoughts?

Haven't had that issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Experiencing the same issue. It's becoming more and more frequent.