Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

My order now says leaves 11/26

What model did you order and when? I put an order for a black 32 yesterday and there hasn't been any updates yet.

I also ordered a 32 GB black yesterday at around ~11:30 AM (pacific time), and my order status shows as:

"Leaves warehouse on

11/26/13"

I also ordered a 32 GB black yesterday at around ~11:30 AM (pacific time), and my order status shows as:

"Leaves warehouse on[/size]

11/26/13"

I ordered more in the evening pacific standard time so I probably didn't make the 26th cut lol

Neither of you show that you are actually connected to LTE.

That would be this screen shot, but I can only produce this when I force LTE, which leaves me with no voice

f8kw.png

Edited by Shiki8

Sprint has confirmed the issue on their own forums. Hopefully the fix is as easy as the one for the MEID debacle. 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/138887?start=15&tstart=0

We are aware of some of the issues experienced with the Play Store version of the Nexus 5. We've gathered account information from some users with the same issue and are working towards a fix. As soon as we get this resolved it will promptly be shared.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Come back when you have a LTE connection and not a screen shot of stale data. 

LOL...yeah..just means you have no LTE connection...try airplane mode..you get 50. BTW, has anyone noticed how fast airplane mode toggles.

• Like 1

How is this possible? How can I be "connected" under (state). Band 50?

You are not connected to LTE, as 65535 is not a valid EARFCN.  It is just a null value:  a 16 bit integer of all ones.

AJ

• Like 2

I'm not having any issue with LTE. Are those of you who are experiencing problems enabling Band 26 and setting the Band Priority differently?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No. Stock, un-modified devices have the issue. It is likely region specific. Alcatel-Lucent markets I'm thinking.

Come back when you have a LTE connection and not a screen shot of stale data.

just curious as to why it would say connected? I figured it was stale data. Honestly I wouldn't even be poking around these menu's if the phone was working properly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk