Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Xposed Framework isn't compatible, so uninstall it if you have it.

Side note, we are one page away from my number.  :)

That's it. I didn't think it would stop it from "installing" I just thought anything incompatible would crash when ran. Thanks!

• Like 1

OK yeah so here in East Texas I was forced to flash the .15 BaseBand. I lost 10dbm. In spots I had b25 -95dbm, I had b26 Fringe signal. I even flashed .15 while driving haha. I hope that another baseband update comes.

For those that are having problems staying connected to LTE, have you run the full 4.4.3 update or just flashed the 2.x.x.x.13 baseband?

I flashed boot.img, system.img, and the radio via fastboot. So, I believe I am on the full 4.4.3, but who knows. That's why I asked Lake56 the same thing above.

Trying to sideload via adb, but for some reason I'm not able to.

It will either say it can't find the update or my device is not connect after I try getting into adb on the phone.

Any ideas?

Are you using a current version of adb? Some older versions (such as the one in Debian Linux) don't support the 'sideload' command.

Are you using a current version of adb? Some older versions (such as the one in Debian Linux) don't support the 'sideload' command.

Should be?

make sure USB debugging is selected under developer options if its not showing up with adb devices

It is.

Right before I click recovery, the computer see's the phone fine, but once I select adb on the phone the computer doesn't see it anymore. If I try to do adb sideload update.zip, it says it cannot find it.

Everything should be update to do as I pulled the download from Google dev site.

It is.

The problem is when I select adb on the phone, and try to do adb devices, the computer doesn't see it and tells me there is no device and if I try to do adb sideload update.zip, it says it cannot find it.

Everything should be update to do as I pulled the download from Google dev site.

Adb operation with android phones is a nightmare. It never works the first time for me. I often have to load the drivers multiple times. Also, switching USB cables and USB ports sometimes does the trick. But I hate any time I have to run adb, because I know I'm in for a battle just to get the computer to recognize the phone. 

Adb operation with android phones is a nightmare. It never works the first time for me. I often have to load the drivers multiple times. Also, switching USB cables and USB ports sometimes does the trick. But I hate any time I have to run adb, because I know I'm in for a battle just to get the computer to recognize the phone. 

Any recommendations to what I can try instead of adb?

My phone has been going bonkers all day after flashing 4.4.3. It stays on 3G about 70% of the time, jumps around between LTE and 3G 10% of the time, and sits on LTE 10% of the time. And I'm not moving it, it's just sitting on my Tylt charger. 

Just do the full factory image method. It worked super easy for me and I was up and running in about 15 minutes after Titanium backup finished reinstalling my apps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just do the full factory image method. It worked super easy for me and I was up and running in about 15 minutes after Titanium backup finished reinstalling my apps.

Were you able to root afterwards?

Were you able to root afterwards?

Yup, I rooted via adb and installed twrp after my first time. Then my backup installed a system apk that cause my n5 to bootloop. The second time I used CF's auto root just to test and see, it worked like a charm also.

No, I don't even know how. >.<

Unlock your boot loader(this wipes your phone). Download the factory image from google, change the file type from .tar to .tgz and extract it. Then run the flash-all.bat, go into the recovery and wipe cache and factory reset. Presto chango you'll have 4.4.3, its that easy.