Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

True. You said "about" 14 days. We've all learned that time frames can mean anything. "Early 2014" means any time before June 30, 2014. :)

he is a a weather man :o

Sent from my CoziBlurred4.3 gN2

• Like 4

My phone will not ring when connected to LTE. It will only ring when it's on 3g. If I place it on LTE or global I get nothing but 3g only works fine. My wife's phone works fine most of the time but mine won't work at all. Anybody have any idea what is causeing this?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

My phone will not ring when connected to LTE. It will only ring when it's on 3g. If I place it on LTE or global I get nothing but 3g only works fine. My wife's phone works fine most of the time but mine won't work at all. Anybody have any idea what is causeing this?

What radio are you using?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you are using that old 15 radio then you will need to upgrade it.

I also saw this same thing on dead LTE sites or when LTE was very marginal.

• Like 1

If you are using that old 15 radio then you will need to upgrade it.

I also saw this same thing on dead LTE sites or when LTE was very marginal.

My phone is stock with the latest radio. A sprint tech couldn't fix it over the phone. I eventually hard reset it but it still doesn't work.

My phone is stock with the latest radio. A sprint tech couldn't fix it over the phone. I eventually hard reset it but it still doesn't work.

Does it happen for every call?

Yeah every call, text messages don't work either.

Strange. It sounds like a problem on Sprint's end.

Wife's nexus works though. I just left it at a sprint store I'll find out if they can fix it in about an hour

Could just be some weird activation problem.

Wife's nexus works though. I just left it at a sprint store I'll find out if they can fix it in about an hour

Can you use any data at all?

Can you use any data at all?

Yes data works fine. Just got it back and they can't fix it. They ordered another one, gonna be in Tues or wed. I guess no LTE till then.

Yes data works fine. Just got it back and they can't fix it. They ordered another one, gonna be in Tues or wed. I guess no LTE till then.

Do you have GV integration. I do so I get emails when I get TXT and voice-mails So I know when I dont receive a Text on my phone. .

Do you have GV integration. I do so I get emails when I get TXT and voice-mails So I know when I dont receive a Text on my phone. .

No, my sprint # and gv # are still separate. I use them both.

No, my sprint # and gv # are still separate. I use them both.

Did you have them put a dummy phone on your account and put your n5 back on? That could of fixed it. Did on another phone I had.

Did you have them put a dummy phone on your account and put your n5 back on? That could of fixed it. Did on another phone I had.

No, I just put my EVO on for the meantime. Should I switch them again?

You might try it and see what happens. Though if they already ordered a new one, could just wait and see if that fixes it.

Almost sounds like your phone isn't talking to the CSFB network properly. Which is weird, since you shouldn't be able to get LTE if that was acting up.

Couldn't hurt to try. It may fix the issue and would let you get LTE calls and text with no worries until the new one came in

Couldn't hurt to try. It may fix the issue and would let you get LTE calls and text with no worries until the new one came in

Tried switching back and Sprint gave me some error message on their web page. I'll try again tomorrow. For now I'm on the EVO but it is definitely no Nexus.

One thing I noticed is this phone is constantly on 1x800 where my nexus never was.

Tried switching back and Sprint gave me some error message on their web page. I'll try again tomorrow. For now I'm on the EVO but it is definitely no Nexus.

One thing I noticed is this phone is constantly on 1x800 where my nexus never was.

Yeah my nexus gave me an error when I switched back to it from the g2. I had to call in or go to the store to get it re activated on my account. It prolly isn't on 1x800 as much, because 1x1900 is plenty good for the nexus. I know at home I would always be on 1x800, but I lived a few miles away from the closest sites, but once I went into town, i sat on 1x1900

You may be on an older PRL which scans for 800 first.