Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Where are you at in Union? I doubt if B41 is out that way. There is however a B25 tower active in Union.

I wasnt referring to b41, I meant b25 (I should've clarified). Technically I don't live in Union, I just have a union address. I live right off of 44 (less than 1/4th of a mile away) inbetween the highway 50 exit and the next down headed towards st clair. I can't even pull b25 LTE anywhere along 44 until I get into st clair or hit pacific, even in mapped areas on sensorly. .I do get coverage inside all the towns out here including 17 Mbs down in Washington and 32mb down in pacific.

flashed .15, it did not seem to want to connect at work (270/olive) I had to go east down olive near chipotle to get away from the b25 tower at drury.

b41 came up, pulled a 46/11 mbs, 67 ping.

b41 still holding at work now too with -106rsrp (vs -80ish on the b25 tower across the way). 

• Like 7

Hah, my phone is so fast on b41, that my clock is an hour ahead.    :lol:

(the time zone is off, its showing eastern instead of central)

Time flies when you are play on b41 :lol:

• Like 1

okay so the cheapest place to buy it is from google them selfs. Ebay wants 325 for a used one wtf lol. I want the 32gb and thats like 450 on ebay when its only 400 on google play!

The 32 was selling on eBay new for $394 no tax .cheap than Google

http://m.techbargains.com/newsdetail/388027

I saw thus deal few times

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Going to have to give this a try. Be sure to post if you see any negative effects from this baseband.

OK guys be careful with this radio. It doesn't seem to disconnect from sites that aren't ecsfb ready. You could have LTE but unable to fall back for a call

OK guys be careful with this radio. It doesn't seem to disconnect from sites that aren't ecsfb ready. You could have LTE but unable to fall back for a call

That is one bad side effect unfortunately. But this should be good for finding sites. I wonder about b26 now with .15

.15 messed with my band priorities and made band 26 priority 0, band 41 priority 1 and bank 25 priority 3...what happened to two!

mine always say priority 1 or 0. But all are set to 1

I will test this out tonight in Ericsson land at a problem site that has been without e/CSFB for like 6 months.

I switched over from my one max to test the radio on my Nexus 5 and its able to pick up a tower that I've been having issues with in my surrounding area since they've doing work on that neither the one max nor the .17 radio could pick up before I'm about to head out to the band 41 tower and test if I can actually connect to that one as well! the radio sensitivity is even better on this one than .17.

I switched over from my one max to test the radio on my Nexus 5 and its able to pick up a tower that I've been having issues with in my surrounding area since they've doing work on that neither the one max nor the .17 radio could pick up before I'm about to head out to the band 41 tower and test if I can actually connect to that one as well! the radio sensitivity is even better on this one than .17.

You are using .17 or .15?

downgraded from.17 to .15

someone else said they were connecting to sites with ecsfb issues. But let me know if it connects to the b41 automatically or after an airplane toggle.

Which modem is .15? All I see is the lettered zip filesSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

KRT01B I have to use adb sideload in twrp for it to flash
  • Like 1

Is there a way to use a tmobile SIM card while still having the phone active on Sprint? 

Obviously not using both networks at the same time, either on Sprint, or T-mobile.

yes you can. Just have to select the network to Tmobile