mrknowitall526

View recent posts, not just recently updated threads.

I really wish there was a way to show a "timeline" type thing on the desktop site, much like on Tapatalk.  I find I use Tapatalk so much that when I log on to the site on my PC, I don't even know where to begin because you can't see the most recent post, just which thread was updated.  Most of the time, I would never even think to check a particular thread because I don't know what's being discussed there.

Is there a way to do this that perhaps I am overlooking??  "View New Content" only shows the threads, but you can't see what's in them.

View new content shows the threads with unread posts.  Clicking on the dot or star to the left takes you to the last unread post.

• Like 2

Every site and app in this world has there pros and cons 

Every site and app in this world has there pros and cons 

yup....

and depending on who you are...you run across a bunch of different types

this one, is one of the better ones i like though...decent layout...and kinda easy to track down where i have posted before

• Like 1

I really wish there was a way to show a "timeline" type thing on the desktop site, much like on Tapatalk.  I find I use Tapatalk so much that when I log on to the site on my PC, I don't even know where to begin because you can't see the most recent post, just which thread was updated.  Most of the time, I would never even think to check a particular thread because I don't know what's being discussed there.

Is there a way to do this that perhaps I am overlooking??  "View New Content" only shows the threads, but you can't see what's in them.

As Bobbi said, just click the dot or star next to the thread name and it will take you to the newest post. There is no way to show the post content on the "New Content" page.

• Like 1