Announcing...Honored Premier Sponsor

S4GRU

I will fix that.

Enjoy that #3 spot...for now. My monthly donation is still forthcoming, so we'll see where we land once the dust settles. :P

Also, thanks for your continued support of S4GRU. :tu:

Incoming $0.01 donation! Prepare to be trolled PDXmike!  :P

Hopefully it was more than $0.01.  ;)

• Like 5

mikejeep made a generous donation and moved up to 2nd place! AJ is now within striking distance.

And yet, here I sit, still bone dry.  No one has a big enough fastball to knock me off my perch.

Dunk%20Tank%20small.jpg

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the standings based on the last few weeks of donations from tongboy, ohdevilguy, bakedc4, tommym65, savageman13, mooeydj and ballman.  tommym65 and savageman13 are new to the list.  Thanks guys!

And that means two have been bumped off the list...BenChase7 and KD8JBF.  Hopefully you'll get back again in the future.

Thank you all for your support of S4GRU!

• Like 5

I never thought I would make Honored Premier Sponsor.  I feel proud to support this site.  Thanks!

I can only echo.  It's worth every penny, and more.

• Like 7

I never thought I would make Honored Premier Sponsor.  I feel proud to support this site.  Thanks!

I can only echo.  It's worth every penny, and more.

Congrats, guys, and welcome to the list!

I'll be back on the list soon! (Or, at least make another donation.)  I've been out of work for over a month due to an injury, which led to an orthopedic surgery.  As a result, my savings accounts are floating me on house payments and bills. As soon as as I start getting paid again, I'll make another donation.  S4GRU is well worth it!  

Can't wait to get this behind me! 

Thank you to ALL of the awesome S4GRU Staff and contributing members!!  :tu:

• Like 5

Wow, I wish I had the finances to donate as much as you guys do to make this list! I guess I'm kinda jealous.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Money is not all that makes this site exemplary; I appreciate your input and research.  Thanks, Josh!  

• Like 10

Money is not all that makes this site exemplary; I appreciate your input and research.  Thanks, Josh!

That is exactly what I was going to say. Josh has 9700 posts, I have 600. I donate with money over posts, Josh donates with posts over money, and in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. I think the information he is able to provide to us is just as valuable, if not more valuable, than a monetary donation.

Great Job to everyone who runs the site, you're all the reason I keep donating every(ish) month!

-Anthony

• Like 6

KD8JBF just made a new donation to get back on the list and bumped off techiegirl.  runagun has moved up a few places after his new donation.   :tu:

• Like 2

Based on the Custom Map Promotion, there has been some jockeying on the Honored Premier list standings.  mdob7 has moved up 8 spots.  bucdenny, who recently was bumped off the list is now back on in the #8 spot.  swintec made it on the list and is now in the #15 position.  Neal (Conan Kudo) also is now on the list at #17.  dbsynergy is new to the list at #18  And mosoccer squeaked on to the list at #25.

tommym65, KD8JBF, anthony.spina97, aackman and Wiley_11 got bumped off the bottom.

Thank you all who participated in the map promotion.

• Like 1

5 got bumped off just like that. Damn, what a massacre (or a victory depending on who you talk to). 

TS

We raised almost a month's expenses with the map promotion.  Although I nearly killed myself to do it.  I'm going to bed early tonight to celebrate.

• Like 12

5 got bumped off just like that. Damn, what a massacre (or a victory depending on who you talk to). 

TS

We raised almost a month's expenses with the map promotion.  Although I nearly killed myself to do it.  I'm going to bed early tonight to celebrate.

I smell bribery going on here!!!

Based on the Custom Map Promotion, there has been some jockeying on the Honored Premier list standings.  mdob7 has moved up 8 spots.  bucdenny, who recently was bumped off the list is now back on in the #8 spot.  swintec made it on the list and is now in the #15 position.  Neal (Conan Kudo) also is now on the list at #17.  dbsynergy is new to the list at #18  And mosoccer squeaked on to the list at #25.

tommym65, KD8JBF, anthony.spina97, aackman and Wiley_11 got bumped off the bottom.

Thank you all who participated in the map promotion.

Muahahaha! :sunny: 

Edit: List preserved for posterity, since I'm sure it'll be wiped away soon by other members.

The list, as of October 2, 2014:

• WiWavelength
  • bakedc4
  • mikejeep
  • ohdevilguy
  • mooeydj
  • PDXmike
  • mdob07
  • bucdenny
  • PythonFanTN
  • leerage
  • lynyrd65