Announcing...Honored Premier Sponsor

S4GRU

stormchaser68 has made it on the list now in the #22 spot.  Bucdenny has been bumped from the list.  Thanks to all for your support!

Robert

• Like 1

Hankbear has moved up a few spots.  We appreciate his generous monthly recurring payments.

Robert

• Like 2

So what's the current dollar target to get into the top 25?

I am not sure what the average is, but I think Robert is trying to low ball me into a "franchise tag" contract this year.

;)

AJ

• Like 4

So what's the current dollar target to get into the top 25?

I am sure it is high enough that I will never make it... That said it is about time for me to throw a few more dollars in to the pot.

• Like 2

I am sure it is high enough that I will never make it... That said it is about time for me to throw a few more dollars in to the pot.

It's probably not as high as you think.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

dstar2002 just was added on the list and shot way up the standings.  It goes to how how there is not much separating the bottom half of the standings.  As a result of dstar2002 joining the honored ranks, Denny was bumped off the bottom.  Thanks for all your support!

Robert

• Like 1

C.A.R just made a generous contribution and shot up to the #13 spot from #25.  aackman is now perilously close from being bumped off the list!  We appreciate all that you guys and gals do to keep S4GRU financially stable!

Robert

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've caught up with logging donations since the first week of the month.  Here are some changes:

• ohdevilguy has bumped PDXmike and bakedc4 and is now in the #2 spot!
  • mooeydj has moved up to the #5 spot
  • lynyrd65 moved up ten places to #9
  • squigey has jumped on the list and is now #22
  • anthony.spina97 is now on the list at spot #25
  • aackman and stormchaser68 were bumped off the bottom of the list (but get to retain their Honored Premier Sponsor title)

Thank for all your support!

Robert

• Like 6

Sorry anthony.spina97, aackman did not take getting bumped off very well.  He made another donation and moved back up on the list, knocking you off.  Of course, you're welcome to make a donation again and bump someone else off.

Robert

• Like 4

I've caught up with logging donations since the first week of the month.  Here are some changes:

• ohdevilguy has bumped PDXmike and bakedc4 and is now in the #2 spot!
  • mooeydj has moved up to the #5 spot
  • lynyrd65 moved up ten places to #9
  • squigey has jumped on the list and is now #22
  • anthony.spina97 is now on the list at spot #25
  • aackman and stormchaser68 were bumped off the bottom of the list (but get to retain their Honored Premier Sponsor title)

Thank for all your support!

Robert

Only had a quick second to "like" this post earlier today. Congrats to ohdevilguy on snagging the #2 spot. Your continued support, and the support of our other Honored Premier and Premier Sponsors, is appreciated. :tu:

Now, off to go make my monthly donation...  :P
  • Like 4

With donations today, there have been some more changes in the Top 25 standings:

• bakedc4 has moved up to the #2 position
  • KD8JBF has joined the list and bumped off yuhfhrh (who did indeed walk the plank)

Thanks for all your support!

Robert

• Like 4

Sorry anthony.spina97, aackman did not take getting bumped off very well. He made another donation and moved back up on the list, knocking you off. Of course, you're welcome to make a donation again and bump someone else off.

Robert

PDXmike made another donation and is now back in the #2 spot.

Robert

With donations today, there have been some more changes in the Top 25 standings:

• bakedc4 has moved up to the #2 position
  • KD8JBF has joined the list and bumped off yuhfhrh (who did indeed walk the plank)
Thanks for all your support!

Robert

And now to win the lottery so I can surpass AJ

Love it. This is why the Honored Premier Sponsor idea was a brilliant one. A little competition works wonders!

Keep it up, all! :tu:

Edit: Oh, and congrats to bakedc4. Enjoy the #2 spot...while it lasts. ;)

Edited by PDXmike
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...