You can now switch to Framily Online.

uh60james

As the topic says you can now switch to Framily plans online.  When logging into my Sprint account today I was presented with the option.  It also looks like you will be able to buy phones with Easy Pay online today.  It say's the HTC One (M8) will be available online and via telesales at 1 Eastern for ~$27 a month with Easy Pay.

• Like 1

As the topic says you can now switch to Framily plans online.  When logging into my Sprint account today I was presented with the option.  It also looks like you will be able to buy phones with Easy Pay online today.  It say's the HTC One (M8) will be available online and via telesales at 1 Eastern for ~$27 a month with Easy Pay.

This is part of the Frobinsons page that they launched yesterday. Pretty cool if you haven't seen it yet.

• Like 2

As an existing customer, I cannot join a Framily outside my account. :(

Nope, still can't do that unfortunately.

Also, apparently the ordering system is apparently having problems with the free Tab 3 promo code.

I want to add my brother in law to the framily on our account -- and use an old Epic (BYOD) -- I can not see where it will let me add a line but BYOD (it appears to be making me buy a new phone)... Any help?  If not, what would be the fastest easiest way to add him on the account? Phone, web, in store?

• Like 1

I want to add my brother in law to the framily on our account -- and use an old Epic (BYOD) -- I can not see where it will let me add a line but BYOD (it appears to be making me buy a new phone)... Any help? If not, what would be the fastest easiest way to add him on the account? Phone, web, in store?

Store would be the best

Takes under 10 min at the store byod.. Super simple and painless, and your local rep will love you for the commission.

Store reps get commission on byod?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps depends on store, corporate vs 3rd party. But yes a new line is a new line, and sprint pays accordingly atleast to its 3rd party owners, and thus can/should pay the reps accordingly. On framily the stores get paid not based on the device subsidy (since there is none) but rather on the service agreement + plan attachments. IE byod line base plan framily pays less to the 3rd party then byod framily + unlimited data on said device.

Edited by ZDuncanZ

Been easy to turn up my commission numbers when I convince parents to activate old phone after they upgrade for thier kids. No contract, small bill increase for them, commission for me.

• 1 month later...

I would like to point out that if you are on an Everything Plus plan, and you switch to Framily online, you won't be offered Everything Plus data pricing options (3GB for $7.50/mo or unlimited for $15) and will have to pay the normal rates (3GB for $10/mo or unlimited for $20). But if you call Sprint Care, they will allow you to switch and keep your Everything Plus account and get the discounted data rates.

I just did it a few minutes ago. I was also able to avoid the $15/mo/line still-in-contract fee by selecting unlimited data, which I didn't even realize was possible until it was offered.

• Like 2