Galaxy Note 8.0 Exchange email problem

Galaxyguy

I am going back to school to get a masters degree and the school I'm going to uses Microsoft Exchange email. I successfully set it up on my Galaxy S3 but when I set it up on my Note 8.0, the email program crashes every time. Does anybody know if there's an issue with Exchange and the Note's email app? 

I am going back to school to get a masters degree and the school I'm going to uses Microsoft Exchange email. I successfully set it up on my Galaxy S3 but when I set it up on my Note 8.0, the email program crashes every time. Does anybody know if there's an issue with Exchange and the Note's email app? 

Some IT departments have to manually add the types of devices in Exchange. I would contact an administrator and find out if the Galaxy tabs are on the list of accepted devices. Not knowing all the details it seems to be a security issue with the exchange servers on campus.

I use K-9 mail with my Note 8.0.  Works great, especially mixing account types like POP and Exchange together.

Robert

i tried K-9 for a week- that week, i had more spam then previous 2 months combined show in my email accounts . Could have just been bad luck though

I'm not sure where you think it came from.  I have not had any spam problems on my K-9 accounts, including my S4GRU email account.

Robert