Framily's Easy Pay vs 2yr subsidized pricing

MacinJosh

I'm thinking this can be combined with the $200 visa gift card offer Sprint is running.  My sister and her husband are looking to switch from AT&T.  There contract is about up and if they can get both offers it would take some of sting of switching to my framily plan and buying new phones. 

Considering most phone manufacturers are on a ~1 year cycle for new devices, the demand is definitely there. Both Apple and Samsung release a new flagship once per year, and that covers a massive percentage of phone sales.

I've also been told (third-party dealer) by upper management that this is considered fraudulent activity that can get us fired. We've had plenty of customers ask, and now we have to tell them all "no". Ah well.

I (Best Buy) have also been told to not share Framily IDs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Updated the list today:

Added the customizable Motorola Moto X in 16GB & 32GB since they are available on Easy Pay now.

Added the iPhone 5 in both 32GB & 64GB since you can buy them online with either a 2 year contract or Easy Pay.

Hid the LG Optimus F3 and the LG Mach since they are no longer available for sale.

Upcoming in compliment to this thread will be a thread entitled: Tablets: Easy Pay or 2yr contract. Which is better? It will be a reference thing so people can see if the cost of a tablet is good on Easy Pay or a 2yr contract.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Finally updated list today with current pricing, removing no longer for sale online phones, and adding the Kyocera Hydro Vibe, the LG G3, and the 64GB version of the Customizable Moto X.

Finally updated list today with current pricing, removing no longer for sale online phones, and adding the Kyocera Hydro Vibe, the LG G3, and the 64GB version of the Customizable Moto X.

Is there supposed to be a table or link in the first thread, because I am not seeing anything?

Is there supposed to be a table or link in the first thread, because I am not seeing anything?

If I remember correctly it doesn't show up on Tapatalk. It's Tapatalk's fault.
  • Like 1

There is a table in the first post. It shows up for me. It will only work in web browsers, in case you are using Tapatalk.