Sprint Framily $200 Visa® Prepaid Card Port Credit

bucdenny

For a limited time, when you join an existing Sprint FramilySM Plan by bringing (porting) your number to Sprint from another carrier, you can register to receive a $200 Visa® Prepaid Card. Plus, get up to $300 with the Sprint Buyback Program!*

Just started a Framily, this will help get more people from T-Mobile.  Already porting 6 customers this week from T-Mobile.  Need to create a T-Mobile break up letter for John Legere.

credit.png

• Like 5

Need to create a T-Mobile break up letter for John Legere.

That could be a lot of fun :) 

Dear J Dawg,

We got signal yes we do, we got signal hows about you?

Sorry but we switched to a carrier that has higher download speeds than it's upload speeds, a network that works indoors as well as outdoors and plenty of room for additional capacity.

I realise it will be a traumatic experience to leave a company as hip and home with the downies as yours but when the upside is a network that actually works between towns and is devoid of random deadzones in towns it's something we can live with.

Regards

Whilst $200 isn't huge it is still significant. I'm an advocate for stripping phones costs out from monthly rental charges as it allows for clearer pricing, programs like this and buyback can really make it easier to switch which is good for Sprint. It's enought o make a difference without crippling the company, tmo's last Q financials aren't all that rosy and those etf payouts seem to be hurting.

• Like 2

Can you post the link. I deleted the email that had the link in it an had some one just recently add my framily ID.

Thanks

Just log on your Sprint account.  You will see it on the right hand side.

Try: http://www.sprint.com/framilyswitch

EDITED

This is only for certain customers and not everyone. Only those who got a letter or email will recieve this offer.

I didn't get an e-mail or letter.

I didn't get an e-mail or letter.

We got literature on this when it first came out and it said it was for a targeted audience. Mainly people who moved to framily but haven't added anyone.

They may have changed it but this was the main goal when it launched.

• Like 1

We got literature on this when it first came out and it said it was for a targeted audience. Mainly people who moved to framily but haven't added anyone.

This is exactly true. This is a reactive, targeted offer. Not everyone is eligible. Reps are not to even talk about it unless a customer mentions it.

Unless that changed in the last couple days.

• Like 2

Thanks for the clarification.  It makes it even easier now to move people to Sprint with this deal.  I didn't know of it until today when I had logged into my account.  Even without this, had already lined up 6 people.  They knew T-Mobile coverage suck and for $25/line on Sprint made it easier to switch without hesitation.  

This is exactly true. This is a reactive, targeted offer. Not everyone is eligible. Reps are not to even talk about it unless a customer mentions it.

Unless that changed in the last couple days.

This was my understanding, its targeted and the stores have nothing to do with it.

So to be clear, the link was targeted… but if you HAVE the link, the deal will work, right?

(Link meaning sprint.com/framilyswitch)

It's getting confusing, some people are making it sound like it only works if Sprint specifically sent the link to you. That doesn't appear to be the case once I click it. 

I might be able to get 7 new Sprint customers on board with this. 

So to be clear, the link was targeted… but if you HAVE the link, the deal will work, right?

(Link meaning sprint.com/framilyswitch)

It's getting confusing, some people are making it sound like it only works if Sprint specifically sent the link to you. That doesn't appear to be the case once I click it. 

I might be able to get 7 new Sprint customers on board with this. 

If you didn't directly receive this offer, and see it under your "My Account", your Framily ID will not work when someone enters it into the promotion site.

Ok, thank you for clearing it up. My friend is creating a framily in two weeks, I really hope this deal is part of it. I wonder what you have to do to trigger it? 

He's only creating it with his girlfriend initially, so if it's two people, maybe that prompts the deal?

Anyone have this offer who is looking to get more people into their Framily? I have been toying with a switch from Tmobile since their coverage is lacking for me and this would be a good incentive to do so right now instead of waiting for the new HTC One.

Anyone create a low-member Framily recently that can shed some light on this? Plans changed, and I might be creating a single person Framily tonight or tomorrow. I may wait a few days to add members to see if Sprint gives me this deal.

There is a new offer for everyone that launched today. All you have to do is port in and join a framily and you get a $100 visa. There is no retroactive or limitations. Simply do it and register on www.sprint.com/switchtosprint

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lo and behold, the $200 offer showed up on my girlfriend's My Sprint page today. We have had a 5 member Framily for almost two weeks now.

I re-signed her up for it, even though we already submitted the $100 offer. Hopefully the $200 goes through.