Yes, there is a natiowide issue currently.

• Sprint users may be unable to access 3G, EVDO and 4G LTE services in multiple markets across the U.S.
  • Voice and SMS text messaging services are not impacted.
  • Multiple teams are engaged and investigating.
  • Like 2

I saw at ~5 I was getting a no data error. It's since been corrected.

• Like 1

Any chance that we'll hear the cause(s)?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

Looks like mostly metro areas. Hopefully, something went haywire while getting ready to turn on 26 :)

• Like 1

Well I'm in Clarion, PA and had the outage so definitely not all metros! My data had been working so well all day and then I saw the data call failure and almost crapped my pants. Whenever I see that I freak out something got botched with my account!

• Like 1

No issues in east Texas

• Like 1

My data is working fine, but my wife and I have experienced a ton of dropped and blocked calls here in Jacksonville. It was especially bad today. Everything seems to be fine now, though.

I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary today.

• Like 1

Read the comments on the link...why do people think they can sue? Haha

• Like 1

I noticed Saturday at my friends house about a mile away I had no 3G only 1xRTT, the day before it was fine though. Otherwise I haven't noticed any other issues.

I had issues for around 30min ~6PM in the NW Philly suburbs. Was rolling between No signal-1xRTT-eHRPD for most of the time but even with a strong eHRPD signal there was no throughput. 

I dont live too far from Fairport, NY and that outage didn't affect me at all..  According to that site.

I had some data issues in Jensen Beach, FL earlier today....but all seems back to normal....Maybe this was a Magenta Inspired inside job.... :secret:

• Like 1

I've been having data issues near Allentown, PA since Thursday - my hotspot keeps switching back and forth between 3G and 1x.

I live less than a mile from a site, and noticed 3G and 1x switching back and forth this morning in North San Diego.

Saw this in downtown Conway, SC one week ago, 1x to no signal, while the s4 maintained ehrpd, but throughput was terrible on both through town. Since then, Conway or Myrtle beach on the n5 no problems.

just north of Salt lake we had issues...my son texted and said how come data is not working???

around 7 am

Tri-Cities, TN was effected, around 5pm kept getting "data error" on my phone and was only connecting to 1x RTT.  This lasted about an hour, if that. 

Orlando has a big orange blob on it. IF I go outside today, I will have to see how its working.

I had lots of issues with blocked calls on Sunday both making and receiving but that was fixed by mid afternoon. It was bad all morning though and I have exceptional voice service here normally.

Not sure at all that it's related but I definitely noticed it.