Mobile Hotspot Unlimited Data on LTE

bucdenny

Mobile Hotspot with Unlimited Data are available for business accounts with credit union discount.  Was told by store manager only these account type with credit union are qualified for unlimited data mobile hotspot.  Picked up a Zing Mobile Hotpot and had verified our online account which shows "Custom 3G/4G Conn Plan Unltd" for the Zing.

Was surprised that Sprint offered unlimited data hotspot on LTE.  Cannot wait until we get Spark!

• Like 1

Unlimited Data Mobile Hotspot are available for business accounts with credit union discount. Was told by store manager only these type accounts with credit union are qualified for unlimited data mobile hotspot. Picked up a Zing Mobile Hotpot and had verified online account shows "Custom 3G/4G Conn Plan Unltd" for the Zing.

Was surprised that Sprint offers unlimited data hotspot on LTE. Cannot wait until we get Spark!

Sounds like that's unintended. Probably a leftover old plan not cleaned up.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Let's just hope there isn't any way to game the system so that somebody can get unlimited data even though they may not be using it strictly for business.

-Anthony

This plan is only available for business Corporate-Liable accounts with a Federal Tax ID associated with the account. While that's possible for anyone to do, it's certainly not easy, and not without the will and knowhow to do so.
  • Like 1

While that's possible for anyone to do, it's certainly not easy, and not without the will and knowhow to do so.

it is filling out a form on the IRS website and you get your EIN at the conclusion.  When I got mine several years ago I think they had to mail it to me but it was quite easy besides that.

EDIT- As a sole proprietor it is very easy.

it is filling out a form on the IRS website and you get your EIN at the conclusion. When I got mine several years ago I think they had to mail it to me but it was quite easy besides that.

You get a PDF copy immediately and then it comes in the mail within a few days. This is true even as a C Corp.

You get a PDF copy immediately and then it comes in the mail within a few days. This is true even as a C Corp.

I think they give them out like candy...hence why they limit them to one per day now.  Certainly not a deterrent for someone seeking out unlimited data.

Mobile Hotspot with Unlimited Data are available for business accounts with credit union discount. Was told by store manager only these account type with credit union are qualified for unlimited data mobile hotspot. Picked up a Zing Mobile Hotpot and had verified our online account which shows "Custom 3G/4G Conn Plan Unltd" for the Zing.

Was surprised that Sprint offered unlimited data hotspot on LTE. Cannot wait until we get Spark!

How much is the add on?

Let's just hope there isn't any way to game the system so that somebody can get unlimited data even though they may not be using it strictly for business. -Anthony

I can bet there are a select few who are already on the phone, been in stores trying to get it. With wimax dying there will be people who will want to use LTE as their home internet and will do anything and everything to get it.

Sprint ended unlimited on hotspots mid contract before. They can still do it again if it becomes a problem.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not bad for $50/month for unlimited.  I have 100Mbps/25Mbps Cox internet for home and work. Cannot imagine why I would want to abuse unlimited LTE SPARK hotspot.    ;)

EDIT- 

Not bad for $50/month for unlimited. I have 100Mbps/25Mbps Cox internet for home and work. Cannot imagine now to abuse unlimited LTE SPARK hotspot. ;)

Yeah, but, let's not do that. ;) (And hopefully I'm interpretting your sarcasm correctly)

-Anthony

it is filling out a form on the IRS website and you get your EIN at the conclusion.  When I got mine several years ago I think they had to mail it to me but it was quite easy besides that.

You will need to open a business credit union account.  Bad credit would make it much harder.

So, you need to belong to a credit union? I don't get it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

To qualify for the credit union discount, you will need to have a personal or business credit union

bank account.

http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/Sprint-169.html

This is similar to the government hotspot plans that Sprint and at least one of the other 4 major providers still offers in an unlimited form. Though I know for sure one of the big 4 doesn't have an unlimited government one anymore.

This is similar to the government hotspot plans that Sprint and at least one of the other 4 major providers still offers in an unlimited form. Though I know for sure one of the big 4 doesn't have an unlimited government one anymore.

Verizon still offers unlimited data plans on qualified Health Care provider plans.  Not sure about the hotspot though.  We manage an account that is qualified on Verizon and any new plans can still get unlimited data.

Verizon still offers unlimited data plans on qualified Health Care provider plans.  Not sure about the hotspot though.  We manage an account that is qualified on Verizon and any new plans can still get unlimited data.

Yeah they're the other one that know still has an unlimited government hotspot plan.

Be careful. If this thread advocates "unlimited" abuse, it will not last.

AJ

• Like 5

I was looking at picking up a Zing this weekend. I purchased a Windows tablet and currently using my phone to tether but it kills the battery to fast. I currently own a business with a business account through a Credit Union. What do I need to ask for, show, and do I need to go to a corporate store?

Thanks for your help.

I currently have Cable (105/10), DSL (6/768k), Satellite (12/3) and FreeDOM POP (1.5/512k), Along with an AT&T Unite (5GB Plan) an a Zing (3GB Plan) that I travel with along with my personal phone with AT&T with hotspot.  

Wouldn't mind having this plan on my Zing to remove the worry of watching the meter.  

/b

I was looking at picking up a Zing this weekend. I purchased a Windows tablet and currently using my phone to tether but it kills the battery to fast. I currently own a business with a business account through a Credit Union. What do I need to ask for, show, and do I need to go to a corporate store?

Thanks for your help.

Make sure you sign up for the credit union discount. Link on previous post. Or simply just take proof of your credit union to the Sprint store.

Once the credit union discount has been applied.. just go to the Sprint store and ask the store manager for the unlimited data hot spot plan. Most reps would not know of this plan.

Make sure you sign up for the credit union discount. Link on previous post. Or simply just take proof of your credit union to the Sprint store.

Once the credit union discount has been applied.. just go to the Sprint store and ask the store manager for the unlimited data hot spot plan. Most reps would not know of this plan.

Managers would laugh at you. Im fairly certain this is a business plan not individual.